vii

"What am I gonna do?!" Tessa now is freaking out more than she was before. The reality is sinking in for both of us and to be honest, I don't know what to do either. "This means I'm two months pregnant! Two freaking months!" She goes in the mirror and lifts up her shirt, "Oh my god I'm fat already!"

I'm actually carrying Collin's child and I have to tell him.

"Should we call both Collin and Warren over at the same time and then I tell him? Do you think that will soften the blow?" This is her twelfth suggestion and by far it's the best.

"That's a good idea, I'll call Collin," I pick up my phone and sigh. I don't know how this is gonna go down but I hope he acts the same way he's been acting for the last few weeks.

"Hello?" Collin's voice reaches my ear and I immediately freeze. I forget how to speak English and it took him speaking again to kick me out of my state. "Hello? Caroline?"

"Uhm, hey, Collin. Do you think you can come over for a little to talk? It's pretty important."

"Yeah, right now?"

"Yeah, right now." I hang up when he says he'll be on in his in fifteen minutes. I look over at Tessa and she offers a soft-hearted smile. I slightly smile back, "Do you wanna go downstairs to wait?" I ask, she nods and stands up off my bed.

"I can't believe this is happening," She says, picking up one of her tests and puts it in her pocket. "I don't know if you want yours or not?"

"Yeah, give me one. I want to 'surprise' him again," I force a laugh as she hands me mine and we both walk out of the room. The wait felt like forever but when we hear a knock come from the door, panic begins to set in again. Tessa goes to let whoever it was in and when she comes back both of the boys were with her.

"They came together," I nod and she sits next to me on the couch. They both came together? I don't know how that's even possible that they both were able to stay in a car together without a single murder happening.

"What's going on? Why are we both here?" Collin sits down next to me with a genuine worried expression while Warren sits down on the couch in-between Tessa and I.

"Look this isn't something that's easy to explain okay?" Tessa starts, "The night of the party when me and you had... you know sex. Uhm, something happened."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Warren asks calmly. Tessa then looks at him with tears in her eyes and nods. He pulls her into a hug and tries to comfort her. "We can talk about this, we can talk about what we're gonna do okay?" Warren whispers as he tucks some of her hair behind her ear.

She sighs and sniffles, "Thank you, so much."

I turn to look at Collin and see what his take was on this but he wasn't looking at them. His eyes were glued to something behind me and when I look, I see my test on the seat as clear as day.

Collin's eyes rise to meet mine and I couldn't tell what he was feeling. He takes the pregnancy test from behind me and stands up.

"We'll leave you two alone for a minute," Collin says and takes my hand. We walk out of the living room and I lead him up to my room.

Just as I shut the door I begin to explain everything, "Collin, I know what this looks like. It's not like I knew I was pregnant, Tessa wanted me to take a test so we could make sure that hers were accurate and when I saw I was pregnant I started freaking out."

"Hey, hey. Be quiet." Collin says sitting on my bed. He puts the test down and rests his head in his hands. "I need to think."

"Think? What do you have to think about Collin?" I ask, sitting next to him.