"But why did you think you couldn't tell us? We wouldn't have judged you. Well, maybe in your choice of boyfriend, but still. We're your friends." Kev said.

"I know, I shouldn't have lied to you guys. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's kind of obvious, if you think about it. You living together, probably sharing the same bed and you've spent a lot of time together lately. I knew something was going on." Levina said with a sure tone as she winked my way.

"We all did." Kev corrected his sister.

"Well, since all is fine and everyone knows now. We can move on and talk about something else, please?" I asked them and they agreed. We talked about upcoming events, especially the twins nineteenth birthday which was just around the corner. It was November now, and the weather had become colder and everyone was waiting for the snow and of course Christmas in December.

The twins wanted to have a big birthday party and everyone was invited. They chatted about what they wanted to have for their birthday, but I didn't really listened. Because I remembered there was someone else's birthday coming up as well, that I had forgotten about. Four was turning twenty and I knew he wanted to keep it low key, so I didn't say anything. But I wanted to congratulate him and give him something on his day, even if it was just going to be the two of us.

We all decided to meet up that evening to eat and hang out at Levina and Meg's place, something I had missed doing and I didn't think Eric would mind as he probably had work related things to do anyway.

"Just out of curiosity. Is Eric you know... big?"

"LEVINA!!"

End of flashback

***

I was in the training room, working out with Aaron and Lauren. Lauren being the coach and Aaron just joined us because he said he needed to work out. He also wanted to torture Lauren.

"Okay, Candice. I need you to run three laps around the compound and when you come back, I want you to do twenty sit ups and twenty five pull ups, you got it?"

"Got it." I said and nodded.

"Come on, Lauren. It's like forty degrees outside, she's going to freeze her but off. Do you want to be the one telling Eric his girlfriend got a nasty cold, because you made her go out there and run in the freezing weather? Be my guest, but don't come complaining to me when he screams at you." Aaron said while stretching.

"Shut up, Aaron! Why don't you join her so I don't have to see your ugly ass."

"Don't talk that way about my behind. I have you know my ass is very cute. Not like your big ass, that always seems to be in the way."

"That's so sweet you, talking about your ass like that. Why don't you take your ass and get out of here?"

"I'm on my way right now. Come on, Candice. Let's get away from miss big ass over there. She can be quite temperamental when she is on her period." Aaron snickered and motioned for me to follow him.

"FUCK YOU, AARON!" Lauren shouted as we ran out from the training room. Aaron was laughing and I couldn't help but join him.

When we had finished with our laps around the compound and come back to the training room, Lauren was setting up the targets for knife throwing.