"Finally, you are back. Now twenty sit ups and twenty five pull ups, okay." I blew a raspberry her way, but Lauren didn't seem to appreciate that.

"Don't you blow raspberries at me, Candice Heart. It's bad enough Aaron does it, but he is just immature. You on the other hand, don't even think about it or do you want to run another lap?" Lauren pointed a finger at me.

"Nope, three is good enough."

"Good, now get back to business."

"Like I said, PMS." Aaron whispered in my ear so Lauren wouldn't hear him. I gave out a little chuckle but stopped when I saw Lauren starring at us.

After a hard workout session I was ready to go home, lie down and never get up again. But I had to get ready for dinner and long conversations. I got home, walked over to the bedroom while I undressed myself and then walked into the bathroom and the shower. Eric wasn't home yet, and I didn't know when he was going to get home. So, I planned to write him a note, telling him where I was in case he began to wonder.

I showered, changed into loose fitting clothing and then wrote a note to Eric, before I left for Levina and Meg's. When I got there, the dinner was already in full bloom. Everyone was sitting on the floor with a plate in their hand, eating away. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself some food, then I sat down next to Meg and Levina.

"Since we're all here together, I just want to give a toast to all of us. Who would of thought five months ago, that we would all be here together, eating food on the floor?" Kev said while he held up his glass of wine.

"Who would have thought you would be here." Matt said and Kev punched him in the shoulder, as we all laughed.

"Remember who had the highest rank before you say that." Kev fought back.

"Still hard to believe." Levina replied.

"Whatever, sis. I still ranked higher than you." Levina stuck out her tongue at her brother, who did the same to her. It was hard to believe they were soon to be nineteen with the way they were acting.

The night went on. We ate, talked and laughed. When night fell, we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Kev and Matt decided to stay over instead of going back to theirs, so it was just me, Noah and Lip left to go home. Noah who didn't live that far from the girls left first, so it was just me and Lip walking alone in the hallways back to our homes. To say it was awkward was an understatement. We walked in silence and it was killing me. Ever since he had confessed his feeling towards me and then found out I was with Eric, things hadn't been the same between us. He had kept his distance, kept the talking to a minimum and he started hanging out with other people. I didn't like that he ignored me, I wanted to go back to what it used to be. Though I guessed it could never be like that.

"So, tonight was nice." I said, trying to ease the moment.

"Yeah, nice." Lip said shortly.

"You know, one way or another we are going to have to talk to each other."

"We talk."

"Not like we used to do. You have ignored me ever since that night."

"I haven't ignored you." He defended himself.

"Yes you have. You have barely said a word to me, you make up excuses whenever some of us try to get us all together and you made new friends. I'm glad you've find friends at work, but still. You ignore me whenever I try to reach out to you."

"You think I want to keep my distance from you and everyone else? This isn't easy for me, Candice. I told you I had feeling for you, hoping you would feel the same, but instead I got rejected. Not to mention threatened by your boyfriend, who turned out to be one of our leaders. I started hanging out with my co-workers to keep myself distracted and to eventually get over my feelings for you." He had stopped and were instead staring at me with painful eyes.