Ch.5 Sibling Moments

Começar do início

Guilt ate through me.

Did he stay there for the whole time? I’m such a bad sister.

I debated on whether or not I would wake him up. As I debated, I finally came to the conclusion on to let him be. He would probably be very tired from the jetlag and the long flight.

I crept up to him. As soon as I got near him, I was calm and sleepy immediately. Was this the feeling of having an older sibling?

I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. Luckily, he didn’t wake up. Or I thought that anyway.

He murmured,

“Jade, you can’t sleep?”

“Yeah… But I feel sleepy now,” I said feeling drowsy.

He held my head and laid it on his lap carefully.

“Lie down and sleep. Good night.”

It was much more comfortable and I didn’t have the energy to argue. I fell asleep immediately. Right before I drifted off into dreamland I hear him comb my hair with his hands and say,

“My poor baby girl.”

I was confused and wasn’t even sure if I heard him right, but I fell asleep anyway, much to my dismay.

~~*~~

“Sooeun! Wake up! Baby girl you need to wake up.”

I slapped away the hand that was shaking me and turned in my sleep.

“Jade… You received a text from Zach that they’re coming over right now.”

That jolted me out of my sleep. I got up suddenly and crashed into my brother Kai’s forehead.

“Ouch…”

“GIVE ME MY PHONE OPPA!!!” I said in panic.

Kai gave me my phone and I sent a reply to Zach immediately.

“Meet me at Starbucks in 20 minutes. I just got up.”

Right away I got a response.

“Kay, seeya then! Everyone was already awake… Sleepyhead xP”

I sighed deeply in relief. Then another thought hit me.

“WHAT ABOUT BREAKFAST?!?!?!?! Kai, what is everybody eating for breakfast?”

“Ah, that… Don’t worry about it… Everybody felt bad about putting pressure on you, so everyone’s taking care of their own meal. Some are ordering, going out, or even cooking right now!”

Okay… Another problem solved.

“I need to get ready…”

“For what?”

“I’m meeting my friends at Starbucks soon.”

“You are not leaving this house. It’s too dangerous.”

“Oppa, I owe them an explanation and I’ve lived here for most of my life. It is not dangerous.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and hurried into my room to change.

One step into my room and I nearly had a heart attack. I almost stepped on Daesung. Oh yeah, Big Bang was in my room…

I sighed. I carefully tiptoed to my closet and took out the clothes I would wear. I changed in the bathroom and was ready to go in 15 minutes. Luckily Starbucks was 5 minutes away so I wouldn’t be late at all.

“Bye!”

I got into my car in the garage and drove off into space. I wish. As soon as I opened the garage door, screams enveloped me. I totally forgot… The fans….