Continue #46

When weight lifted off of you, you breathed deep noticing that the sky has gotten darker, the bamboo candles gotten lighter and looked pretty, you let out a single breath and sat up, using your arms as stand, he sat up next to you and stared at you "I really like you"He said, you smiled and grabbed his face with your hands " I know" you pulled his face towards, you kissed him again until his closed were off his body and his feet was dug into the sand, you were on top of him teasing him, which he didn't like "Ah! come on!"He whispered with his teeth clutched together, you smiled down at him and finally crashed your lips into his, rubbing around his hair, he grabbed your waist and slowly flipped you not breaking the kiss "You tease too much."He whispered kissing down your neck, you couldn't help but laugh and his warm kissed left your body, "what's funny?"

"I don't know, something is on me and it tickles"You laughed, he raised up as if he was in a push up position and looked down at his flat body until he went lower, "so" He said then started kissing down your neck and lower, he trailed everywhere, you gripped his bare back which made him remove his lips from your nape "Am i that good?" he asked lust filled in his eyes

"I dont know, keep going..."

Okay...........Im sorry.............i cant handle nasty things..............its weird................sorry............ermmmmmmm..........yeah sorry, as far as it goes in this part.......i'm sorry...i would love to finish this but you know its gross...