34: It's Settled

*3 days until their baby is born*

"You what!?"

"We're engaged" I repeat.

"Oh my god! My babes is getting married!" Loren yells with excitement, wrapping her arms tightly around me. She lets go after a few seconds and rapidly begins to talk.

"Oh my gosh. I need to help you get your dress, Jacobs tuxedo, help you find a maid of honour - which could very well be me if you wanted -help you with bridesmaids, find where you'll get married, who will be the priest, what-"

"Loren, take a breath. We're going to get married after our kid is born and after graduation. We have time, and right now I'm happy, and that's all I need," I say. She smiles. 

"We need to get to school," Jacob says. I nod in agreement, as does Loren.

Once we're all ready, we drive to school.

*skip school*

"Jacob," I say. He looks at me. We are sitting on the couch in the basement watching Finding Nemo.

"Yes, food queen?" He says. I chuckle before speaking.

"I was just wondering, when our baby is born," he smiles when I say this. "What should we name him or her?" I ask, although I have a feeling it will be a girl.

"If it's a girl," he pauses.

"Alice" he finishes. I smile. That was my moms name. I don't know how he can even remember.

"And if it's a boy," I say. "Kaylor," I say. He smiles. It was his birth brothers name, since he was adopted.

"Then it's settled."

I'm gonna skip to the day she has her baby. Btw, there will be four more chapter until the book ends, so enjoy it while it lasts. Btw, the last chapters will be emotional, so get some tissues😝

Anything that I could debate over for debate club? It's just 30 seconds to a minute and o any think of anything. Something besides dress code and healthy food and animals.

Love you all!
-Kay