12: Flowers

Summer got the most votes, so I'll be doing the summer time.

June 29th

Sabrina's POV

"You got the job!" The manager at the Olive Garden says. I smile brightly. I get to take orders and serve to people. I also already got the job at the nearby café in town as a person who hands them their orders.

"Thank you so much! When do I start?" I ask.

"You start Monday. You said you requested to work every second day, correct?" He asks. I nod.

"Then so be it. I'll see you here Monday!" My new boss says. I thank him and walk out the door. I text Tyler the news and he says he wants to take me out.

When I get home, I put on a new outfit, which is just leggings and a t-shirt, and wait at the door. I hear the doorbell ring and run to the door. I open it an nobody is there. I look around when I see a bouquet of roses. I pick them up and look at the card attached.

Hope you like the flowers. I know there you favourite.
-Anonymous

Awe, Tyler is sending me gifts? That's so sweet. I don't know why he's saying he's anonymous, but it's pretty cute to me. Tyler soon after comes to my door and I give him a hug.

"Thanks for the flowers," I say. He looks at me confused.

"I didn't get you any flowers," he says.

"Then who were these from?" I ask, showing him the flowers. He shrugs.

"Let's go," he says. We hop into his car and start driving. I plug in my music and "Ride" by Twenty One Pilots starts playing. I start to rap.

"I'd live for you," and that's hard to do
Even harder to say when you know it's not true
Even harder to write when you know that tonight
There were people back home who tried talking to you
But then you ignored them still
All these questions they're for real
Like "Who would you live for?",
"Who would you die for?"
And "Would you ever kill?"

"I didn't know you rapped," Tyler comments.

"I don't rap very often," I say.

"Put on another song with a rap you can do. I wanna hear you rap," he says. I decide to put on rap god.

Uh, summa lumma dooma lumma you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber, so that anything you say is
Ricochet in off a me and it'll glue to you
And I'm devastating more than ever demonstrating
How to give a mother****** audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'll be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music
You make elevator music

"Damn, you're pretty good,"he says.

"Thank ya, kind sir," I say. He laughs.

We finally pull up to a building. It's Boomers! It's a trampoline park, if you didn't know. I run inside with Tyler and we get in line. We pay for two hours, get our socks, and then get into the trampoline areas.

"Let's go!" I say. We bounce around the place for at least half an hour. I can't do much on the trampoline. I can do my front flip and back flip, but that's really it.

"Let's go there!" I say. Instead of a foam pit, it's an inflatable surface that you jump into from a foam platform, or you can jump into it from a trampoline and try and ring the bell that's way too high for anyone to reach.

"Let's try and ring the bell!" I exclaim. We both try and try but neither of us can do it.

*skip to going home*

When I get home, I put on my pyjamas and go into bed. It was a good day today.

Sorry that this chapter was kind of boring.

QOTD: Ever broken a bone? I haven't ever, and hopefully it stays that way, although probably not.

Love you all!
-Kay