32: I Love You

Sabrina's POV

When I wake up, I look up and see Jacob still sleeping while my head rests upon his chest. I smile to myself. Why did I have to wake up? I would have loved just laying here all day. I look at my stomach to see both of our hands on it. I smile again. A couple minutes later, Jacob wakes up.

"Hey," he says in a small voice. I smile.

"Hi."

"So I just wanted to ask you a question. Did anything happen with the quarterback?" He asks.

"You mean Derek? No, he's nice though. He stood up for me to Matt when he was saying something stupid, but we haven't talked since like... what, fifth grade?" I answer. He nods.

"Okay, I was just wondering," he says. "So how's your tummy?"

"It's better. After I got some sleep it's been okay. I'm starving though," I say. He sits up on the bed and picks me bridal style. I chuckle when he does this.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Carrying my pri-" I look at him with an eyebrow raised because he knows he dislikes when he calls me princess. He sighs.

"Carrying my 'freaking ill food queen' to get some food," he corrects himself. I laugh.

"Why thank you, kind sir," I reply. He chuckles. We get downstairs and he sets me on a chair.

"What would you like?" He asks.

"Really anything," I say, although I'm craving chicken wings. I eye the freezer, and stop when Jacob sees me. He looks at me.

"You want some chicken wings, I have a feeling. I'll make some," he says. He's a mind reader, I'm sure of it.

*skip making and eating*

We walk up to our room and lay on the bed. My head is in his stomach and he is petting my hair.

"You know that I love you," I say.

"Yes, and you know that I love you, right?"

"Of course I do." After a few minutes of silence I then feel the urge to ask a question.

"Why do you love me?"

I feel Jacob's hand stop playing with my hair and I hold my breath for a moment.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks. I take a moment before I respond.

"I mean there's so many girls in this world. So many who haven't cut or tried to commit suicide. Or who doesn't have depression-"

"Or is wonderful, beautiful, kind, loving, funny, and talented like my food queen," he interrupts me. I smile with a little laugh.

"There's so many reasons to love you, I can't even count. You're strong, you're loving, you're beautiful, you're so nice, you're not afraid to be yourself, you're talented, and-" I cut him off by giving him a kiss. He smiles.

"I can't wait until we have a kid to tell about our love life from back when we were 13," I say. He nods in agreement.

"I love you," we say in sync. I smile and dig my head into his shoulder.

Okay, so next chapter I think I'm going to skip until a couple days before she has the baby. This book is going to end between 35-40 chapters. There isn't going to be any following books after it either.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Did ya like it?

QOTD: In honour of 9/11 day, my question of the day is going to be did you have any relatives that were in the plane, the twin tower buildings, or anything like that?

I hope you all have an amazing day! I love each and every one of you!
-Kay