5: Happy Birthday: Part 2

*TRIGGER WARNING: Chapter may mention abuse, suicide, self-harm, and/or eating disorders. Read at your own risk.*

Jacob's POV

"Wait, who's Tyler?" I question her. Sabrina looks back at me with a glare and doesn't respond. Instead, my mom says something.

"I believe Tyler is a friend she made last week. From what she's told me, he's quite the sweetheart," she tells me. Sweetheart? Is Sabrina dating him? Did she move on that fast?

"I figured you were just going to stay back here for my party. It could be joined since our birthdays are so close," I tell her. She looks at me with disbelief and lightly shakes her head at me until she realizes my mom could be questioning what she's doing.

"I don't think Tyler would want to-"

"I would love to," an unknown teenager at the door says but I'm guessing he's Tyler. Sabrina glances over and it breaks my heart when I see her eyes light up when she sees him.

I remember she use to look at me the same way.

Now there's only pure hatred in those gorgeous ocean eyes of hers.

"Tyler! I didn't know you were coming so early," she says, walking over to him and giving him a small hug. She pulls away from him and I notice that his arm stays firmly around her waist and my blood boils again. How can he touch her like that when I'm standing here?

"I thought that I could pick you up early, since you're the birthday girl, but I would love to go to this, that is if you want to," he says.

"Sure, we can stay for the party. You still promised you'd take me out for the night though."

"Let's make a deal; we'll stay a couple hours for the party and then I'll take you some place. Sounds like a plan?" He asks her. She nods and smiles.

"I'm Tyler, you must be Mrs. Sartorius. It's a pleasure to meet you," he says to my mom. I turn my head away and scoff when he says this.

•••

Sabrina's POV

"So where do you two plan on going tonight?" Mrs. Sartorius asks Tyler. He whispers something into her ear and she nods.

"Sound like a good plan. You two will have a blast," she says with a smile.

"What are we doing?" I ask Tyler, hoping that maybe he could tell me.

"It's a surprise," he says. I groan even though I expected he wouldn't tell me. "Trust me, it's worth waiting for," he adds. I slightly smile as I think of the possibilities.

"We're going to head out right now so you guys have time to get prepared for your party. Don't make it too crazy," Mrs. Sartorius says after a few minutes of talking to her. We thank her and Jacob begins to prepare for this party while I bring Tyler to my room and we hang out. I hope this party isn't too eventful.

*skip to the party*

I really want to look good for not only Tyler, but also myself because I'm always in sweatpants and t-shirts now. I decided what to wear with the help of Loren and Ariel. (Below)

 (Below)