15: Texts

Jacob's POV

I'm guessing that Sabrina knows I'm the anonymous person. I've been trying to make it more obvious by putting some of our favourite memories in the notes I've been sending her. I can't wait till I save up enough money to see her. My parents stopped giving me money for chores so now I have to do some neighbourhood work which will probably get me around 50 dollars a week. This will take an awfully long amount of time, but if I get to see Sabrina, it's worth it.

"Thank you, Jacob," my neighbour Mrs. Forest says, approaching me while I put away the lawn mower since I finished mowing the grass.

"No problem, Mrs. Forest."

I walk home full of grass stains, since that was the third house I've mowed for today, and it's only 3pm.

"Jacob, take it easy," Caroline tells me when I sit down on the living room couch. Mom and Dad are on a work trip and they thought that Caroline should take care of me for the five days that they're gone.

"No, I want to see Sabrina as soon as I can, and I'm working for it," I tell her.

"Well I'm glad you're determined. It's nice to see you care about her," she tells me.

"Of course I do! Anyways, what are we having for supper?"

•••

Sabrina's POV

This week has been horrible. Tyler left to go to his grandmas, which yes, is definitely okay. But my boss as Olive Garden is wanting me to work everyday except Sunday's, so right after I work at the bakery until 11, I have to change and get to work by 12:30. Plus, Tyler said he would text me every night since he will be gone for the rest of the month. Not a single text. There has even been this group of teens coming in to work every week and making my day awful.

Every single night I look at my phone for usually over two hours waiting for a goodnight text from Tyler. Never a text. I texted him everyone night, but after 4 days, I knew that he was ignoring me and there was no point. 

I just got home from working at the Olive Garden. I set my bags down and go into the kitchen. I grab out some bacon and eggs and start to cook them on the stove in a pan. I scroll through my phone while waiting for them to cook and once they're done, I turn the stove off. When I look back at my phone once more, I come to realize that my boyfriend is ignoring me for no reason. I'm constantly working and am having no fun this summer. I'm being made fun of at work and my boss doesn't seem to care about anything I'm going through except that I need to be at work. Its really starting to seem like every person I loved is just walking away from me.

My eyes get watery and I look up, trying to keep tears from falling out of my eyes. I then can't handle it anymore and slide down the wall, feeling more tears build up in my eyes and run down my cheeks. As I do this, I suddenly hear a noise and I look up. I see that my phone is suddenly on and I freeze out of confusion and terror. Am I loosing it?

My phone screen suddenly changes apps and it opens my contacts. I see Jacobs name under Blocked Users and my phone unblocks him. It then ends up back in my messages and press on Jacobs name. My phone is suddenly pushed towards me and I flinch as it lays in front of me on the floor. I hesitantly pick it up and look through the messages. I then come to realize that it's all goodnight messages he's sent me since we broke up.

So wait, even though he knows I blocked him, he's sending me goodnight texts? Suddenly my phone quickly scrolls down because he has just sent me a new message.

Yes, I know that it's probably earlier than 8 Canada, but I want to say goodnight. I love you so much and I always will. I'll always be here for you, no matter what our situation. Goodnight!

Tears of happiness come to my eyes, but then confusion takes over me. Has Jacob really been the person that actally cared about me? Could he maybe be... the one?

Thank you for reading! Sorry if this chaoter is so short, but now you kind of know how everyone's doing!

QOTD: How did you find Jacob? I was scrolling through the I hate u I love u tag on musical.ly and I wanted to see who was first and there he was. I kind of stalked him, like watched all of his musical.lys. I hated him so much at first, but then just before New Years I actually kind of liked him. Anyone else hate him when they first saw him?

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I bet lots of you are happy that Sabrina and Jacob are starting to fall back into place.

Bye lovelies! I hope everyone is having/had an amazing day! Remember, if you want to talk to me about anything at all, I will always be open!

-Kay