2: Helpless

Sabrina's POV

I wake up to the faint noise of people talking. Squinting my eyes open, I look around and realize I'm in my bed at home. I suddenly feel something cold on my head and reach up to touch it. When my fingertips touch it, I then realize it's an ice pack. I get a suddenly throb in my head and groan.

"Oh, you're awake, Sabrina," I hear someone say. I look up and see Mr and Mrs. Sartorius standing at the edge of my bed.

"W-what happened?" I stammer.

"Something happened at school and you blacked out when there was a tornado warning. You've been out for the past couple hours," Mrs. Sartorius tells me. Before I can say anything, Mr. Sartorius begins talking.

"You might want to take it easy for now," Mrs. Sartorius tells me. After talking to me a bit about school and what things I need to do and when I'll get back, they leave the room for me to rest. I sigh as I lay on my bed helplessly. I close my eyes and begin to try to sleep but my head is pounding with one thought.

This school year is going to be absolute hell.

Sorry for the really short update. I promise all my chapters will not be this short. I think I'm gonna skip a bit in time. It's gonna be before she turns 18, so at the beginning of twelfth grade.

If you guys don't want me to, just give me ideas on what to put for that long year. I have an idea by amy9720 that I'm going to use.

Hope you liked this chapter! Love you my unirainbows!

QOTD: Who is your favourite male singer, female singer, and band? I like Shawn Mendes, Christina Perri, and I like Twenty One Pilots.

-Kay