29: #BestFriendTag

"I'm happy to inform you that-" I cut the doctor off.

"I think we'll wait till the baby is given birth to," I say. He nods.

"Alright, I'm just going to clean Sabrina's stomach off and then I'll let you two go," the doctor says.

We finally get out the door and head home. Jacob and I talk about our excitement about the baby during the drive.

"I can't wait to see our babies face. I think it's going to be a girl," I say. "I can't wait to see her face. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our own child. Our own happy family."

"I can't either," Jacob responds.

When we arrive home, I have an idea to film a video with Loren. I head into her room and see her sitting on her bed while playing on her phone. She looks up at me and asks what's up.

"I was wondering if you wanted to post a video on YouTube with me," I say. Her face brightens up.

"That sounds fun," she says. I smile.

"Want to do the best friend tag? Except we just come up with 15 questions each and whoever gets the least amount of questions right has to do something?" I ask.

"Yes!" She shouts in agreement. I laugh.

"Let's go set up the camera and film," I say. We set it up and soon start filming. My fans don't know about my pregnancy yet, and I think I'm going to wait a bit until I announce it.

"Hey guys! It's Sabrina! Today I'm here today doing just a normal YouTube video guest starring..."

"Loren Beech!" She says, winking way too hard and cheerily.

"When I edit this I'm gonna put in that 'ding!' sound effect in," I say laughing. She laughs along.

"Okay, so today we are going to be doing the best friend tag. We're just going to be making up 15 questions and then asking each other it. You first," I say, pointing to Loren.

"If you insist," she says."Okay, what's my favourite colour?" I think for a second before guessing the colour pink.

"Correct!" She shouts. I smile.

"Okay, now what's my favourite store?" She asks. I groan. She has so many favourite store.

"I think it's either Forever 21 or American Eagle," I say.

"You gotta pick one," she tells me. I sigh.

"Forever 21," I guess, although in my mind I'm thinking 'American Eagle, American Eagle.'

"Nope, it's American Eagle," she says.

"Ah! I was seriously thinking American Eagle in my head!" I say.

*skip the rest of the video*

"Hope you all enjoyed! Love you guys! Peace out!" Loren and I say in sync. It took us about 100 times but when we did, it was perfect.

Sorry this chapter was boring. Next chapter will be better, I promise!

QOTD: How old are you and how tall? I'm 12 and I'm 5'2. I honestly don't think I'm that tall for my age, but apparently I am.

Love you all! Hope you have/had an amazing day!
-Kay