ch37.shes mine

hey guys this is the final chapter. yes yes our journey is soon coming to an end. *tear drop* there will be more books to come. for you guys sake i made this chapter extra long. this is probaly longer then any of the chapters in this book. enjoy. And the pic up there as you guys must have being wondering is Jamie.

i dont know when we fell asleep. i opened my eyes to see the one and only hunter looking at me with intence eyes. i let out a small laugh not knowing why i was being stared at. "is there something i can help you with?" he looks at me a little longer before breaking contact "your just...truly amazing." this made me smile. mainly because it was coming from hunter. he then goes on to saying "I don't just mean amazing in bed I mean...truly amazing. In everyway." I felt my cheeks turn the slightest shade of pink. Why he have to say that. Hunter takes note of this and smiles his cocky beautiful smile. "Calm down Valentine." I smiled then remembered...we where still nicked? I put my hands in the sheet and well...I regret it.

My intention was to feel around to see if any clothing was down there,but I ended up accidentally brushing my hand over hunters...yeah. Hunter flinched at my sudden contact which made me go bright red. "It was an accident,I didn't mean to touch...well I wanted..no I...I was just feeling for some...no not some but looking for some cloths that may have been down there..and well I accidentally...sorry." I looked away now truly embarrassed. I could hear Hunter chuckle at my nervousness "it's alright Valentine...didn't Say I didn't like it." I take a glance at him only to see him sliding on his boxers then laying back down.

"Can you maybe hand me my bra..and stuff." I look across the room to where my clothing was on the floor. A small smile then made its what to hunters lips "or you could get it yourself." Unbelievable. "Am nicked!" Hunter then scoots closer to me and whispers in my ear "that wasn't a problem when you where moaning my name." That was it I playfully but hard enough for him to let out a wince of pain shoved him. "Am just playing Valentine." He then gets up and throws me my bra and panties. I slid them on then waited for him to give me my clothing,but instead he just lays back down.

"What about the...rest." he smirks "you don't need those." With that he pulls me towards him so there was no more space in between us and puts me in a spooning position. "I love you Valentine." His words made me hover. "Love you to west." He let's out a small chuckle. "West...West...yeah call me west." We stayed like that in silence for some time. It wasn't the awkward uncomfortable silence but the peaceful relaxing silence,that gave me time to think back. "hey rememeber the first time we met in the hallway?" hunter lays me back down on the bed so we where making eyes contact. he then wears a smudge grin "yeah when you rudely bumped into me and i scared you off." i gaped at him. hes so wrong. "ehm ehm thats so not how i remember it."

*flashback*

now relizing he was toying with me i turn around and beging to walk away and lets just say i didn't miss the last insult that was thrown at me "hey guys look she does have a brain i thought she was deaf,blind and dumb!" like it was the funniest thing ever every one started laughing.

that was it

i turnt around and walked back over to the jerk himself. he smirks as he sees me approaching him "hey guys i guess she doesnt have a brain." now annoyed tired and mad i couldnt take it anymore,i took my finger and jabed him in the chest resisting the urge to laugh at his shocked reaction i told him of.

"okay jerk listen up i dont know who you are what you think your are or what you plan to be all i know is that your an ignorrant self obtained little bitch! yes i ran into you and am sorry for that,i apolagized but obviussly a sorry wasnt enough for prince asshole,technaclly you bumped into me as well so before you go around making people feel like crap you better watch youself before you wreck yourself."