chapter 24

okay people i have been getting messages about what Jamie's car looks like and well that's her car

by the time we got to school i was already done eating.Hunter parked in his usual spot and instead off getting out we just sat there."we have 15 minutes before the bell rings."i nod not knowing what he was applying.that's when the thought hits me "hey!where's my car is it still at the park?"hunter smirks "no babe,i got it towed back to your house this morning."i felt my insides churn,why does he call me babe it makes me feel so...excited i don't know why.wait.maybe because he was total eye candy!

"stop calling me,babe..."hunter looks at me confused "why not" i bit my bottom lip,now realizing i have no valid reason for him not to call me that."i don't know just...don't"hunter lets out a laugh,his teeth were so white i feared if i looked directly at them i'd go blind.he then says in a mocking tone "okay babe,i won't call you babe ill call you....baby...yeah that sounds about right,don't you agree baby?"

i roll my eye's at his new found joke."whatever hunter,i have to go." i take off my seat belt but before i could leave hunter stops me "were to?" 

"i have to go meet up with ally and Noah,mainly ally but i miss Noah so him to."hunter rolls his eye's and opens the car door rand leaves! i get out and jog after him "what's up with you,freaking bipolar?"before i could reach him,i hear a high pitched laugh,freaking sounded like a cat choking on a hair ball.i turn around to see no other than Destiny and her minions coming up to me.i put on my sweetest smile and wave to them "hey Destiny...and the others."she rolls her eye's and stops just a couple inches away from me.

"okay slut,can't you see he doesn't like you,like he's actually running away from you!"i fold my arms and raise an eyebrow at her "he wasn't running,and who said i wanted..HIM!?"Destiny takes another step closer "listen,stay.away.from.MY.man gosh just crawl back into the little cave you came from and i don't know,freaking daddy's stubborn girl!"ouch that one actually hit me...pretty hard.i lower my voice to nothing but a whisper "you see...id slap you,but wouldn't that be animal abuse?"

her jaw drops and she look at me stunned."fuck i don't even need hunter...i got a new boyfriend!"i laugh at her attempt to lie "oh shut up destiny,i wear heals bigger than your 'boyfriends' dick."then something happens that i did not expect.she raises her hand and SLAPS ME!gosh me cheek freaking burns!i look up at her with such hatred,right when i was about to go all kong-fu-panda on her i feel arms twine around my waist from behind and i was pulled towards a hard body.

my first instinct was to elbow them in the stomach...or abs.then i thought twice "hunter let me go,i need to hit..."i was caught of when he whispered in my ear,it wasn't hunter. "chill honey-J it's me."i felt myself calm down a little,i stopped struggling.i gave Destiny one last glance as Noah led me away.as we walked back in the school,i noticed hunter was no where to be seen...he left me.

i felt so many mixed emotions,i was mad,sad,frustrated,and most importantly i felt...lied to.i can't believe i let myself believe me and hunter could ever happen.i realize he's nothing but trouble..a big hunky piece off trouble.i was so deep into my thoughts i didn't notice Noah taking me into the boys locker room.i started t resist but then i noticed it was empty.

"what are we doing in here?"Noah smiles a smile so warm that everything that happened outside seemed to be a dream."hold on we have some ice,you know for football?be right back."i nod and get out my phone to send a little someone as apololagy text.

me:hey sorry for ditching you...ran into a little pickle..

ally:yeah..i heard are you okay?

me:yeah am fine,who told you?

bestfriend:hunter i ran into him in the hall,and he told me...hey we'll talk at lunch i have to makeup a paper for physics okay?

me:yeah cool bye

bestfriend:bye<3

i put my phone up when i saw Noah coming back."hey uh are we late for first period?"noah rolled his eyes "you just got bitch slapped and your worried about being late?typical,and no we still have ten minutes."i laughed at his sarcasim.noah came and sat next to me on the bench,pressing the bag of ice on my cheek."hey uh,where did hunter run off to?"i tried to make my voice sound as casual as possible,i didn't want him to think i cared.did i care?no i don't...i think.

"i don't know he went in when the argument started,why...are you two like...a thing?"i don't know,is it considered a thing when some lies to you and gives you false hope about them dating?NO its not."no,no were not a thing."noah then smiles the same smile that warmed me up earlier."good"i looked at him confused,why was that good?noah then goes on to rubbing some creme on my face."this should ease the burn a little,are you sure your okay?"

i felt my cheek and nodded.why can't hunter be like noah...so easy.i watch noah as he trashes the ice pack and puts the creme back in a locker.he then takes a seat back next to me "hey noah,we should..."i was caught of when noah leans in and kisses me,i was caught off guard so i pulled away,after processing what just happened i lean back in and kiss him.he kisses me some and leans in closer as he pins my hands to the locker.his kisses got sloppier as he trailed down my neck his lips sending chills up and down my body.

he bites my neck causing me to arch my back in pain and plessure,he takes this as a turn on and puts both his hands on my sides slowly sliding my shirt off,just then the door swings open...and i find myself stop breathing...