chapter 15

133 views um....AWESOME thanks people btw thats Jamie's house.

"aw Hunter baby you know were ment to be." she put a hand on hunter's bicep and he shrugs her off she then brings her attention back to me. "like okay slut are you gonna like get off  MY seat and stop trying to steal MY  boyfriend like ugh you and hunter? as if.!" her and her minions burst into laughter,so do the kids in the lunch room who were no appearently our audience. Noah clears his throat about to say something but i stop him,i wanna handle this myself.

i get up and level my self up with this girl i then put on my fakest smile "am sorry what's your name?"  she then flips her hair "dork how could you not know mwa like am Destiny Harper!like duh!!" my smile then fades,who does this girl think she's getting an attitude with?i bite my bottom lip trying to have focus "cant you just sit somewhere else Destiny?" Destiny then hands her purse to the girl to her right and snarles at me,hey this girl reminds me of the movie white chicks! -wait why am i thinking of that?focus Jamie!-

"okay honey so am gonna need you to get your slutty ass away from my man and take your bitch friend with you." carter face then fumes up he gets up,probally was about to defend ally. before he could say or do anything hunter shoots him a look which sat him right back down.who does this girl think she is someone better put her in her place.

"okay lets start this over again." i get right in her face as the words spill out off my mouth "i dont know who you think your getting a tone with but i know your not calling me a slut look at yourself in the mirror your showing so much skin you look just about ready for the strip club god the only thing you cant keep closed..besides your legs...is your mouth now if i were you you'd take your eyebrows that look like they got done by nike somewhere else oh and you minions no scooby snacks for you." 

the whole lunch room erupts in laughter "OOOOH SLAY QUEEN HAS STRUCK AGAIN!!!!" i turn to see some jock throwing me a thumbs up.wow my second day off school and am already know as slay queen. Destiny's jaw drops open,then out off no where she raises her hands and before they went down on my face hunter gets up and stands in front of me protectively.he gives Destiny a cold stone look "i think you should leave."

after throwing a bitch fit she then turns on her heels and marches away.why was hunter helping me,i thought he hated me. i sit back down,hunter sits back down next to me.after a long and akward silence Noah then speaks up "hey did anyone watch that basketball game last night?" the whole table then breaks out laughing.leave it to Noah to bring up basketball at a time like this.

after lunch me and Noah both walk to class together hand in hand.if someone were to see us they'd think were dating,but honestly were just really good friends.when we get to class,we were the only two in there. we both take a seat together at the very back off the room and just start talking. 

"Hey Jamie." i look up at him "yeah?" he then leans towards me "i need a cute nickname for you." i then laugh and nod my head.i swear Noah comes up with the most randomest stuff.i go through my instagram as he ponderd about my nickname. 

after a few minutes he then looks up at me "okay ill just call you honey." i smile "why that one." he then looks at me like i was the dumbest person on earth "um its obvious your sweet like honey but you can sting like a bee so am gonna call you...honey-j." i roll my eyes at his silly attemt for a nickname but i have to admit it is pretty cute.

the bell rang and kids started spilling into the classroom.hunter was the first to come in and when he came in he wasn't so happy seeing just me and Noah.i ignored his gaze as class went on.Mr.Tate gave us all period to talk among ourselves about the project.

me and hunter sat in silence "hunter we have to work come on." he then gives me a bored sort of look "your house 7:00 text me your adress." i roll my eyes i honestly dont wanna do this again. i look back at hunter about to tell him no,but then he putes on his beats headphones.

so i simply nod.