chapter 13

hey guys thats the girl that slapped jamie

i walked into the building and went straight to my locker when i got there their was a sticky not on it that said

hey jam meet me in the library -ally

i laughed as i put  up some of my books i didn't really think i was going  to be meeting her there.i shut my locker and made my way to the library luckily Noah gave me a tour of the school yesterday so i knew where everything was now.when i got to the library i found ally at the computers,she saw me and waved me over i took a seat at the computer next to her.she then folded her arms and gave me a fake dissapointed look.

"Jamie Valentine why didn't you text me yesterday i had to go to sleep with the anxioty of not knowing what happend with you and hunter!" not wanting to tell her about the message i changed the subject "ally that's not impotant right now yesterday was a bore  almost fell asleep." i felt kind of guilty for lying to her but i really had no choice."whats important is so...a certain someone really likes you."

ally's light brown eyes then grew wide as a huge smile spread across her face "well dont just sit there tell me who is it?!?! i took in a deep breath knowing what i was about to tell her may knock her breath a way i wanted to say it calmly."okay dont freak out but...it's carter he really likes you he pulled me away this morning to beg me to tell you this he didnt think youd listen to him so he thought i should say it,but long story short carter really likes you." 

i left out the part about him giving me a kiss on the cheek i felt like that information was extra detail. i looked over at ally who was litterlly now gitty with excitment "oh my gosh,jam this news is music to my ears iv'e liked that boy since the beginning of time...i just never told him because well he 's a player and i didn't wanna get hurt."ally looked at the floor probally deep in thought "hey ally come on your my bestfriend if someone mess with you they mess with me if they mess wit me they mess with you if they mess with the both of us ha they better pray." 

ally let out a loud laugh then as if now relizing were in the library she slapped her hands over her mouth. "thanx jam your the best,what should i do?" i took a glance at the clock,while getting up from my chair i shruged "ill just tell him i told you and that you feel the same...then we'll see what happens from there."ally gets up and gives me a hug i huged her back. knowing the bell was gonna ring in any second i waved her bye and went to my first period class.

*4 hours later*

my first four classes went by fast it was now lunch time,when i reached the cafeteria i glanced around the place in search of ally. that's when i saw her,but she wasn't sitting at our table but she was sitting with noah,carter and hunter and some other kids i didn't know.Noah saw me and waved me over "hey j over here!" i walked over to where they were sitting and sat in between Noah and Hunter."hey noah carter ally and um...yeah." Noah laughed and looked over to Hunter "damn dood she blocked you out,ouch." hunter shrugged with a bored expression. the first few minutes of lunch was quiet  thats whe i felt a hard slap on my back.

i turnt around to see a blonde girl and most likely her minions behind her "um like what do you think your doing in my seat,hey hunter babe." i looked over and saw hunter face palm "i am not your babe!"

oh no i had trouble on my hands....