chapter 23

helllo people and yes i know some off you probally thought..."bet she's gonna update in like 4 days"....HA your wrong i just updated now ha ha anyways am just playing so in this pic that is Jamie and that's how she dressed to school in this chapter i know she's fire but...shh don't say that hunter's the jealous type and oh yeah tell me in the comments if you want a hunter or ally orrr noah point of view byeeee love you

my heart stopped as what hunter said slowly began to sink in,am his girl.i felt a rush of confusion,happiness and dizziness.i hated when things like this happened i know he's just playing with my feelings because in another two seconds all hell will break loose and he would go off on me.i looked out the window like i was expecting something to show up,i probably looked so retarded.i couldn't help it,what he said was so out off the blue like i didn't expect it at all!

hunter runs his hands through his hair before putting a hands on my chin,turning me to face him."your my girl,okay?"my first instinct was to simply nod...it always seemed to work;but this time i had something to say. i take in a breath before speaking "hunter,i don't know what game your trying to play but am not just some off those other girls who fall right into your charm and...pretty eyes...with perfect hair and the most structured jaw line...and your...wait that's not the point what am trying to say is stop toying with my mind like....why me?"

hunter looked taken back a little...i guess he wasn't used to girls rejecting him."okay one month me and you,if you don't change your mind before then ill leave you alone but if you do then well,your my girl."i thought for a second this was a pretty good deal,i hated when he thought off smart things to say."okay,one month." i opened the car door and got out shutting the door behind me.as i walked to my front door hunter followed behind me.he walked with me to the door,when we got there he gave me his famous hunter west smile that made my stomach flutter.

hunter wraps his hands around me and kisses me,our lips moved in unison like they were made for each other.i know that sounds cheesy but hey,it was how i felt.when he let go he pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear "goodnight baby." i felt myself melt in his arms he was such a charm,this is something i will never get used to!i told him goodnight and watched as he walked back to his car and drove off.

*20 minutes later*

i can't sleep,like who could if what just happened happened to them!? every time i close my eyes all i see is him...that's not good.okay so a month,yeah i can play hard to get for a month like...he's only a guy nothing special.HA am lying hard,he's more that a guy he's a...god.

that was the last thought that crossed my mind before i fell asleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

freak i really hate my alarm.i slam my hand down on the snooze button,as i sit up.there's this weird thing i do in the morning when i wake up and just stare at the floor for like a good 15 minutes.i drag myself out off my bed and head to the bathroom.i wasn't in a hurry because my brother was sick so he won't be running to go to the bathroom any time soon.when i got in the bathroom i brushed my teeth shaved showered,and rapped myself in my fluffy pink towel.when i got to my room i rummaged through my closet looking for something that screamed, 'am-happy-and-feeling-myself-but-a-not-full of-myself-so-am-approachable'

easy right?

after what felt like forever i finally decided on a white and black addidas top that was in a knot above my belly button,with white high waste skinny jeans with tears at the knees then i topped it of with my black and white addidas shoes.i looked myself over in my full length mirror.there was something missing,i rummaged through my drawer and put on a wrist band,okay perfect.

i grabbed my shoulder bag and sat down to do my hair,that's when my phone goes off..it was...hunter?

hunter:babe hurry up,i have football practice

i had to read the text four times before i got what he was talking about.i jogged towards my window and looked out,just as i thought a yellow camaro parked in front off my house.i hurried up and got ready i grabbed my shoulder bag and ran downstairs...almost falling...and ran out the front door not bothering to tell me mom bye of even grab breakfast.

when i got outside i opened the door and got in the car.hunter started the car but before driving of he leaned over and kissed my cheek "morning babe."i felt myself float yep it's official i would never get used to this feeling."hey hunter."he then looks me up and down and smiles "you look hot."with that he speeds off.before going to school he stops at Dunkin' Donuts.he gets out the car..a few moments later he was back with two white bags and two coffe cups.when he gets in the car he hands me a bag and a cup."you looked hungry babe and well,am hungry to."

i smile and peek in the bag,a pig in the blanket and two choclate donuts yum."thanks."he shrugs then turns on the  ignition and speeds off.

this is gonna be an intresting month.