» Classroom Dreams «

Comenzar desde el principio

"Such a good boy," Liam praised as he walked back into the room. "What do you say to ten spanks? Maybe even fifteen if you're a really good boy?"

"I'm a good boy, daddy," Niall whined. Liam moved back behind Niall and placed his hands on this boy's bum.

"You've got such a nice bum, baby boy. I bet it would look even better with my hand prints on it." That was Liam's only warning. The older man slapped his hands down hard onto Niall's bum, making the blond squeak and bite his hand so he didn't moan loudly.

Ten spanks passed quickly, and by the time they were finished, Niall was collapsed on the desk and had tears running down his face. "Thank you, daddy," Niall whimpered. He didn't exactly know what he was thanking the older man for, but it felt necessary.

"You're such a good boy, Niall," Liam said softly. "Turn on your front for me, baby." Niall had a difficult time rolling over onto his front. When he did, he quickly wiped the tears off his face. "So pretty," Liam murmured as he stroked a hand down Niall's cheek. "What happened next in your dreams? What do you want?"

"Can you," Niall's voice sounded more like a moan, "can you rim me? Please?" The blond made grabby hands told Liam to try and bring the older man closer. "I promise I'll be good."

"On one condition," Liam said with a smile. He leaned down and kissed Niall hard before saying anything else. "The only word that comes out of your mouth is daddy. Nothing else." Niall nodded eagerly.

Liam moved Niall's legs up onto the desk so the blond's hole was on display. "So pretty," Liam mumbled again. The older man placed his lips onto Niall's hole and gave it a soft kiss. Liam wasted no time in sucking on the hole, drawing loud moans from Niall.

"Daddy!" Niall whined and rutted his hips down onto Liam's face. Liam put his hands down firmly on the blond's hips to keep him still.

"No moving," Liam ordered. "Be a good boy." The older boy moved his mouth to Niall's thighs, kissing and sucking love bites onto the creamy skin. Niall moaned another high pitched moan and tried to rut back onto Liam once again, but the older man kept him still.

Liam placed another kiss on Niall's hole and began sucking hard. When Niall felt the man's tongue slide against his rim, the blond screamed out a long, "Daddy!"

"Quiet, baby boy," Liam murmured. "There aren't that many people here, but you know you don't need to be loud. We don't want anyone walking in, do we?"

Niall nodded and resorted to panting and hoping that maybe, just maybe, Liam would actually do something with his tongue. "Daddy," Niall murmured. "I-I need..."

"What do you need, baby?" Liam murmured against the hole. "My fingers?" Without warning, Liam shoved one slicked up finger into Niall's entrance, making the blond arch his back off the desk.

"More, please," Niall whimpered. He felt another finger push in alongside the first one. "I'm not a virgin, daddy. You can give me more." Liam laughed a bit and kissed Niall's thigh once more and scissored his fingers a few times before adding a third.

Niall had no idea how long Liam spent avoiding his prostate. The man spent his time stretching Niall out and causing him all sorts of pleasure, but he refused to give Niall that extra jab. The blond was surprised he hadn't bitten through his lip trying to keep his noises in.

"Will you fuck me now, daddy?" Niall asked softly. He moved his hands up to run them down Liam's shoulders since the man was now within arm's length. "So strong. Bet you could just pick me up and throw me around, couldn't you, daddy?"

Liam laughed a bit and set the lube down on the desk. "Wouldn't ever want to sling you around, baby. Come close, slide up the desk a little bit more." Niall did as he was asked, and Liam took his hand. "This is probably going to hurt, okay?"

Niall nodded and gripped Liam's hand hard as the man pushed in. "Feel so good, baby," Liam groaned as he bottomed out. "Need a minute?" Niall was laying with his back against the desk, panting loudly. It just then hit the blond how turned on he was. His dick was leaking onto his stomach, and Niall moved his hands to touch it, but Liam stopped him.

"No touching," Liam whispered. He pulled out steadily and shoved back in without warning. Niall nearly screamed out in ecstasy.

"Harder, daddy!" Niall yelled. To quiet the blond down, Liam shoved two fingers into his mouth.

"You need to stay quiet," Liam growled. "But I'm glad you feel good, baby. I like making you feel good."

Niall was at a loss of words. Liam was pounding into him so hard, and all Niall could do was moan and pant and whine and try to grip at the older man.

"Daddy," Niall whined, "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too, baby. Give me another minute," Liam grunted and thrust a bit harder. His hips were hitting Niall's in a way that was almost painful, but the boy felt so good he didn't even care. "You ready? You can cum, Niall. C'mon, baby boy."

Niall came with just Liam's words. The blond gasped and his vision went white and everything was Liam. He felt overwhelmed. Liam came into the condom and collapsed onto Niall, both of them breathing hard.

"Can this happen again?" Niall asked after a few minutes. He was still laying back on the desk, breathing hard. Liam was picking their clothes up off the ground.

"It can happen as often as you want," Liam answered with a laugh.

Credit: niamsmuffin