Chapter 23: Things Go as Planned..So Far

Sorry I hadn't updated I've been busy with school! Fall and spring are my busiest times of the year I swear(*´>д<)

************************************

   What the heck was I thinking?

   I was currently running to my troops as fast as possible due to the multiple black orbs that were flying at them. Madara was trying to divert me away for a little bit and fight Naruto. I did some hand signs and flashed in front of the troops. Once I appeared the orbs got absorbed into my chakra. In that little bit of time a fiery chakra had surrounded me then faded.

   What was that?

  I pushed away the thought for now and paid attention to the scene before me. Naruto and Sasuke were fighting Madara but I knew they weren't going to last. I had to distract Madara for a while if this was going to work out. I flashed to the hokage and looked at them.

  "I have an idea." I said while looking at them.

   I noticed the first hokage didn't look like he'd be able to move nor the second.

   That's a problem.

   I had a weird urge to walk towards them. Without thinking I placed my hands on their shoulders and I started to glow with that same chakra from before. They immediately went back to normal condition and the chakra faded.

   What the heck is that?...ya know what who cares, it gets the job done.

    They looked at me in surprise and confusion. I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to the explanation.

  "So second and fourth, all three of us are going to be flashing around in random places around Madara so he can't catch us. Judging from what I've seen so far, he'll get annoyed. First hokage, I don't know if what I did gave you back your powers, so it's up to you to figure that out. But you and third will be casting any jutsus you want. We just need to keep him distracted?" I explained while glancing at the battle really quick to check the timing.

   "Why do we need to? What about Naruto and Sasuke?" First hokage asked in confusion.

  I looked at the battle again to make sure it didn't happen yet.

  "Something is going to happen to them. You need to trust me. They will be fine in the end, don't worry. When it happens, and you'll know what it is, you must jump in and distract him until Naruto and Sasuke come back in." I said while checking and making sure they understood.

    They nodded and I looked around. I was missing something. That's when I spotted a certain green beast.

   "Guy!" I yelled as he immediately swirled to look at who called his name.

    When he saw me he ran to me and smiled.

   "Chiku, I'm surprised you called me. Is there anything you need?" He asked with a big smile like always.

   "Yes, I'm going to ask you to do something crazy, OK?" I said while trying to keep an eye out.

    He nodded firmly and stood up straight.

   "You're going to fight Madara." I said in a very serious tone.

   He looked at me in surprise.

  "What about Sasuke or Naruto? Or anyone else? Why me?....I mean I can take him down!!" He said while getting energized.

  "Madara sucks at taijutsu, so that's where you come in. Something is going to happen to Sasuke and Naruto and they'll be out of it for a bit. So it's up to us to take over." I said before glancing again.

Forgotten Child (Naruto fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें