Chapter 6: Training

Hey guys!!!

thanks for the votes.

BTW I did change the title and cover.
......................................................

Chiku

I sighed as the sun started to rise and put down my book.

I'll try it later.

I walked down to the kitchen and sat down nibbling one of my apples

Everyone soon entered and started eating breakfast.

"Chiku would you like some breakfast?" Kakashi said while giving me a look.

"No thank you, I had an apple." I said with no emotion.

It's too early for emotions.

He sighed, but gave up knowing I would win.

Ha! That's what you get!!

I looked up and noticed Naruto looking at me.

I swear if he remembers me I will flip.

"What's with your hair? Did you dye it!?! It's blonde and red!" He said while pointing at my hair which falls to my butt.

Ugh really!!

"No it's not dyed. I was born with it." I replied while pulling out my book and reading.

   Out of the corner of my eye I saw Naruto give me a suspicious look before chowing down on more ramen.

  I sighed and stood up to go find a quiet tree when I was sadly intercepted.

"Oh I don't think so. You are coming to train with us. Come on guys!" Kakashi said while dragging me to the forest.

Perfect I can sneak off while he is distracted. He was only a captain.

I smirked and chuckled under my breath.

Kakashi looked down on me and raised an eyebrow.

I have him an innocent look and continued to plot my escape from hell.

When we arrived at a little clearing kakashi started to go on and on about chakra and tree climbing blah blah blah.

  A Kunai was thrown at the ground in front of me and I scowled.

I already knew this!!!! I'm not head captain for nothing.

  I sighed and sat down annoyed at kakashi. I heard kakashi groan in annoyance and start to walk over.

  "Chiku you must participate while you are here." He said while hauling me to my feet.

  "This is humiliating. I've known this since I was three." I said angerly.

  "Just do it. Try not to show off though." He said while hobbling off in his crutches.

Show off, pffft!! More like dazzle.

  I grabbed the stupid Kunai and walked up the tree and stood at the very top. There were trees in every direction and a small lake off to the west. I teleported behind kakashi and tripped him.