Chapter 16: Rising Problems

Thanks for reading guys!

Never thought this story would get this far!!!

************************************

Chiku

I quickly looked over a message from Jyira. Itachi had attacked but was forced to fall back although he did harm his brother whom is in the hospital.

Why did they just give up?

I wrote a note quickly and told Jyira to watch out for any Akatsuki, I'll investigate more. Then I sent out the messenger hawk and kept working. I had only a few sheets left of paperwork and decided that I would start my investigation tonight.

I quickly finished and went out into the village. The sun had just set and everyone was bustling home. I flashed to the top of the gate but stopped.

I should leave a clone.

I did the necessary hand signs before flashing off. The clone headed to my office while I jumped through the forest. I stopped suddenly and increased my senses.

Invisibility jutsu.

I disappeared from eyesight and flashed the rest of the way. I landed outside a big boulder with seals on it. I sensed people inside with powerful chakra signatures.

I quickly flashed to the mark I placed on Itachi a long time ago. I then jumped into a corner of the room. Multiple people were in the room with matching cloaks.

There were eight in the room but I sensed two more in a different part of the cave. They were all lounging around and we're rather interesting looking.

"OK Itachi so you failed at getting the nine tailed beast. What's the big fucking deal?" One said with silver hair and a rather odd weapon on his back.

They are all interesting. I only recognize a few like Itachi, Kisame, and Sasori.

"We ran into powerful people. It's not a good idea to go after him yet." Itachi said gravely.

"Who? I'll fucking take them down!!" Silver dude said angrily.

I'm guessing he has a horrible problem with cussing.

"The most powerful swordsmen for one thing! Or should I say sword girl. She was rather young if you ask me although she wore an ANBU mask." Kasame said in awe.

Hmm seems like I have a fan? Wait a second did he just call me little!! Why I outa ......

An irk mark was on my forehead but I just let it go and kept listening.

"You're telling me a little girl stopped you!! Pathetic!" Silver dude yelled while throwing his hands in the air.

"We also ran into a legendary sannin. Also I wouldn't insult her, she is the most powerful ninja in konoha. And if I'm correct, she has the power to kill the sannin. Her strength is nothing to take lightly." Itachi said in a series tone.

Awwwwww he complimented me...

I smirked under my mask and looked them over so I could write about them later.

"I guess now we'll just have to go after different jinchuuriki." A man with stitches all over his body said.

So they're after all the jinchuuriki..

"Ya I guess" Silver dude mumbled.

"Man I hope leader-sama isn't pissed, un." Said a guy with longish yellow hair.

Hmm so none of them are the leader.

"Well I wasn't till I realised how idiotic you guys are. Did you really not notice our visitor." Said a powerful man with orange hair and weird black rod things all over his body.

Visitor??

All of a sudden he turned towards me and looked straight at me. He had rinnegan in his eyes. He smirked as my eyes widened in surprise. All of a sudden I flew back and hit a wall. My jutsu undid and I appeared in their eyesight. Itachi looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well well well. Who are you?" The man said while crossing his arms.

I just smirked under my mask and stood up. I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Hmm, red fox or konoha's shadow will do. Sorry but I'm not staying. I already got all the information I need" I said as I got ready to leave.

This is getting to dangerous.

"I don't think so. You're staying here.." he started but I flashed away.

I appeared at a kunai a couple miles from konoha. A sharp pain was felt in my stomach. I looked down and was surprised to see a black rod through my stomach. I quickly pulled it out and flashed it miles away before flashing to my office.

That was too close.

I once again grabbed some bandages and wrapped my wound up.

I need to stop getting injured.

I sighed and sat in my chair. My mind went over all the information I collected. Soon my hawk appeared on my desk and lightly pecked my hand. A note was evident on his leg and I pulled it out.

We have Tsunade. Naruto and I will be heading back tomorrow with her. Naruto is fine so don't worry. See you then. -Jyira

I sighed again but this time in relief. This means that I don't have to do all the paperwork anymore.

Finally.

I got up and went to the hospital and flashed into Kakashi's room. He was sleeping but had a pained look on his face. I know when Tsunade gets here, Naruto will have her heal everyone.

He's good kid.

I sighed and sat in the chair and rested my head in my hand. I felt rather tired for once, I guess it's just the stress and wounds.

I wonder what is in store for us now.

The hospital chair was rather comfortable. I yawned and sat back. It was probably a couple hours till sunrise and a couple more till they actually get back. I'll still have to do lots of paperwork tomorrow and hold a small meeting. I know Tsunade will just be arriving but I really need to discuss the stuff I found out today.

Rinnegan, I'll need to ask about that. I'm going to need work on my invisibility jutsu more.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. This was getting worse and worse as days progressed.

************************************

Thanks for voting and reading!

Bye!!!!