Tuesday

//Your// POV

Anti told about what be seen and I have to admit, I was a little hurt that he thought I would leave him but I was also sad. I didn't want to leave Anti, I loved him so much.

"Do you really believe that I would leave you?" I asked Anti who was crying in my shoulder.

"Well...... I don't know, I was just so scared that you would want to go back to your home, and your school, and your friends." he said and pulled me away looking into my eyes.

We were silent and just stared lovingly into each others eyes. It was silent, but a good silent. He and I started leaning in, only inches away from each others face. He closed his eyes and I followed his actions. We were only centimeters away when..........

"Hey! ANTI Y/N PIZZA IS HERE! AND CAN I BORROW SOME MONEY?" Bomb yelled from the other room startling us and we hit our foreheads on each other.

"OWW! I'm so sorry!" We said in unison making us laugh. He held my hand and we smiled walking into the kitchen for some pizza. It was a large bacon pizza with extra cheese. Everyone grabbed a slice and walked into the living in the same order we always do Bomb, Anti, me, and then Blade. We were watching (Put movie here) and I was, as always, leaning on Anti.

//20 minutes later//

"I'm going to the bathroom, don't miss me to much babe." Anti winked at me before getting up and walking to the bathroom. Bomb was out with Madcry (cryaotic) at the bar and was gonna sleep at his house, so only me and Blade were on the couch now, and I had a bad feeling about it.

When Anti was out of view Blade started to scoot closer to me and did the lame yawning thing where you put your arm around a gurl. Like cant boyz make a new move or something?

"So, Anti is gone for a while." He said looking at me smirking. I sighed.

"Listen, I know you may like me or whatever, and I really don't want to sound rude, but I'm with Anti." He looked at me with a 'are your serious' look.

"I know, but your just so hot, and nice, and funny. Your so.... perfect..." I was blushing from Blades comment and looked down. I heard the bathroom door open, and I guess Blade did too because he took his arm away and scooted back to his spot. I really hope Anti didn't hear that, him and Blade are like best friends. I don't want to ruin it.

//Antis POV//

I heard what Blade said while I was in the bathroom peeing, and I was so pissed! (see what did there? With the..... ok i'll stop) I washed my hands and walked out acting like I didn't know Blade was being Mr. steal yo gurl.

"Hey, Guess who's back! Did ya miss me?" Y/N smiled and so did y/n. Blade scoffed and didn't bother looking from the T.V. 'well, is someone mad because they don't get a piece of y/n's cake(booty)' I thought. Blade quickly turned to me and I sat between him and MY gurl. She put her head on my should and held onto my arm. 'at least I'm TALLER' I heard Blade think. I hated it whenever people talked about how I was short. I was raging, but I couldn't let y/n see me like this. I looked at her and she was sleeping on my arm. I teleported her to her bed and glared at Blade. My eyes were now pure black and glowing. My teeth sharper than the sharpest abject and so were my nails and there was a green mist coming from my eyes, I was now in full demon form. ( Anti turned full demon, this only happens when its a full moon/close to a full moon and you make a demon angry, but they have to be REALLY angry for this to happen). Blade looked scared. Before he had time to move I went in an inhuman speed and pinned him to a wall by the caller of his shirt.

He looked at me full of fear. I smiled at the fact that he was helpless and couldn't do anything. I raised my hand above him and kept my smile on my face.

"Any last words before I tear you into shreds?" I asked he. He closed his eyes and looked to his left. He opened his eyes right after and had a stupid, smug smirk on his face. I was very confused.

"Yeah, I do actually." He sounded more confident this time. "Do you really wanna do this in front of y/n?" I turned around and let him go causing him to fall to the floor. Y/N was standing there holding a teddy bear I put in there earlier when I had my breakdown and a small bottle. She had tears forming in her yes. I turned normal and blade was still smirking.

"I-I- y/n...." She shook her head and a tear fell down her cheek. She wiped the tear away and took a step back.

"You almost KILED him!" She yelled crying.  single tear fell down my cheek. She didn't have the bottle anymore, she must've dropped it or something. 

"y/n.. He-he- I mean... y/n?" She ran down the hall to her room and threw the bear to the ground.

"Dude... I know I'm normally a douche, but I HONESTLY feel bad for you!" Blade said I glared at him and stormed to my room. I have to make it up to her in the morning.

//Your POV//

I was crying in my pillow when I heard a soft knock.

"GO AWAY! I'm not in the mood for your sappy 'I'm sorrys's' ok." I heard  chuckle from the other side of the door.

"It isn't Anti... I just want to talk to you." I knew that voice from anywhere, it was Blade. I made my way to the door, unlocked it, and went back and sat down on my bed.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry you had to see that side of Anti. He gets VERY angry when people talk about his height." I made a small chuckle and he sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I felt a tingle on my wrist and looked at it... the mark... it was gone!

"So you don't like him anymore, huh?" I was confused.

"Oh, sorry. We must've forgot to tell you. Well, when someone who was marked doesn't like them anymore, the mark disappears so you don't have to love them." I couldn't believe it. Did i really not like him anymore?

I laid my head on his shoulder and he pet my hair softly. I felt... happy. I then yawned.

"If your tired, I'm gonna go to the sofa." He got up to leave, but I grabbed his arm and he looked at me confused.

"I-I- can you umm.... stay in here with.... me?" I asked. Why did I do that? Yeah sure maybe I didn't want to be alone, but did I really want to be with him? Maybe my mind took over and I didn't notice.

"Yea, i'll stay with you if you want." I smiled and laid down while he walked to the other side. Once he got under the covers I was expecting him to cuddle me or something, but he kept his distance? I wanted to be hugged at the moment, do I pulled him to me and he was shocked and surprised at first, but then he rested his chin on my head and I felt him smile.

'Why did I like him so much? Why didn't I have these feelings before? And why can't I remember leaving my room and walking down the hall?' I had many questions, I didn't really care. All i cared about was Blade and I holding each other. This felt SO right.