Sunday-Monday

y/n's P.O.V

I was locked in my room while my dad was yelling and breaking shit... again. I decided to climb out my window and get drunk w/ my friend ,f/n since our college was a block away and I only had to go straight, even though she didn't drink she would get some for me since I was one 20 and she was 21.

when I got there I knocked on the door an waited for it to be answered, I would have called her but I couldn't because I threw my phone at a wall three days ago out of anger. I heard footsteps and then the door opened and I was greeted by f/n.

"Omg y/n why are you here?" she asked confused.

"well, my father is higher then an airplane and I got bored after a while of being locked in my room." I replied about to cry.

"Again? This is the 5th time this week? Come in." She said not surprised. I walked in and was greeted by her roommate, Marzia, who was on her laptop, I decided to sit on the sofa next to her. She looked at me and smiled, then back to her computer.

"Why don't you just get a dorm?! I know the only available was is w/ Raven but you could at least attempt to live w/ her!" F/N almost yelling. Jess and Raven were best friends and they both HATED me and would always bully me and once beat me up and I broke my arm. There was no way I would even dream of living w/ her! She would tell Jess all of my personal information! Jess was the leader and Raven was her little puppet! There so... just... AHHH!

"Nope, I think I would rather get a few bruises then another broken bone or bleeding face." I said while flipping threw channels on the T.V. F/N sighed and we just talked for a few minuets. When Marzia just stood up and started for the door after a while of being on her computer.

"Where are you going?" I asked her as she grabbed the door knob. She froze and began to blush, then she slowly turned to face me avoiding eye contact.

"I... umm..." Marzia sighed and looked me in the eye's "Ok, so I met this boy online named Felix about a month ago and he came here to visit family so I'm going visit him, ok?!" She said angrily with a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"Ok but if he's a crazed killer them R.I.P., and I'll bring flowers everyweek!" said f/n making us laugh but Marzia left angrily, making us laugh harder.

3 hours later...

I was super drunk and ready to attempted walked back to my house not telling my friend how drunk I really was, I told her that I only had a few beers, which was a lie. Tomorrow was Monday, just great! I had no cloth but a few plain whites shirts, hoodies, jeans and a few sweats, I also had a Pikachu onesie to sleep in. I needed cloth and my job at the coffee shop didn't pay well. 'I'm broke, I have a dead-beat father, my best friend has to deal w/ all my problems, and no one likes me. I'm unwanted and all I do is get drunk so I can't get a car. I'm suck a loser!' I thought and sat on the middle of the side walk crying. 'Why am I not dead yet!? I don't deserve to be alive!' I cried harder. I was only three houses from my house so I wasn't to far. I got up and stuck back in my room window, once I was in the I plopped on my bed and just groaned into my soccer blanked. I curled up in my blanket and passed out.

The next morning...

my alarm woke me up and I groaned and turned it off. my head hurt a lot. I walked to the bathroom and I looked terrible so I took a quick shower and brushed my H/L, H/C hair and my teeth and then got dressed. I put on a white shirt and a f/c hoodie over it w/ some jeans and black converse then grabbed my phone and headphones and put my backpack around my shoulder. I peeked out my room, my dad was passed out in front his bedroom door, good. I snuck passed him and went out the door without him waking up, success! Then I started to walk to my first class. I put my headphones on listened to f/s by (band/singer). I put my hood up and looked at the ground the whole walk there. when I arrived I turned off my music and put my headphones around my neck and my phone in my front jeans pocket and walked In the building. 'another day in hell' I said in my head. I looked at Jess who was talking by her classroom door w/ Raven and the rest of her followers 'there's the devil him self' I looked at her posy 'and there are the little demons' I laughed a little at that and walked in my English class, I sat in the back as always and looked out the window it was now raining, or as I say the sky was crying. I sighed and before I knew it class was over. I cant wait to go to math, note sarcasm. I had a test today and I knew I would fail, I sat in the back and the teacher was handing out the test papers. when the teacher walked away I look out my phone and it in my hoodies sleeve so my phone was on its side. I finished and gave my paper to the teacher. I then fell asleep on my desk.

I woke up to Jeffery shaking my shoulder, he sat next to me in math and history, and pointed at the clock, in one minute the bell would ring. I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Thanks Jeffery, I'm glad you woke me up." I said playfully punching his shoulder. He blushed and looked at his desk

"umm.. it' no problem y/n, A-anytime!" He said making a nervous laugh at the end. I knew he liked me and I liked to mess w/ him about it. I smirked and he played w/ his fingers. the bell rang and everyone left. The day went by so slow. I worked at a coffee shop on Thursdays and Saturdays so I was so happy to go home and not worry about it.

A/N

HELLO! I hope u like the story, I will update when I can and plz do tell me what was wrong in the book if anything is wrong and if u like it and stuff then plz do tell me. I rlly need to now what u guys think. So that's about it! Bye my feline friends and I will see u in the next chapter (hopefully).