Chapter Twenty one

Jedidiah's POV

I watched her from the window. She was beautiful, just like her mother. They shared the same blonde hair that curled naturally on the tips. I wanted to just burst through those doors and hold her. She was mine, she was the only thing left that connected me to Lily. 

"Jed, are you ready to go?" Kyth said. 

"Just give me a minute,'' I said. She was laughing now at something one of the boys was saying. She had her mothers smile, that beautiful shy smile that she tried to hide with her hands. I knew it wasn't my place to stay, to become something she already had. 

"Is that her?" Kyth asked as he stood beside me and looked at the girl. "She's beautiful." 

"Yes, she is," I said. "We're staying here Kyth." 

Kyth looked to me with his big hazel eyes. "I don't think that's wise sir."

"I know, but we have to help her." 

Kyth looked back at the window where the girl was getting up and grabbing the boys dishes. One of the boys dissapeard into another room, while the other one, the older one, went behind the girl and kissed her on the neck. 

"We're staying here Kyth, and the first thing we're doing is getting rid of them two boys." 

Author's note! 

I never noticed how short this story was! Sorry guys. I was thinking of making Elsa part 2, so hopefully that one will be better and more improved :)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the story and following Elsa in trying to find who she is and doing what's right in life. 

Don't forget to vote! :) xx