Chapter Nine

A picture of Linderman on the side for you guys :) 

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. The room was huge and beautiful. I was laying on a king sized bed that had red velvet sheets. There was a conjoined bathroom, 2 large window, a walk in closet and a bookshelf that covered one whole wall. 

I jumped out of bed and walked the dimmed hallway before bumping into the shirtless Dallas, who was drying his messy wet hair. But before any of us could say anything, another door opened and Tyler walked out. He looked at his brother, then at me, his eyes widened and his jaws tense up. 

"What's going on?" He asked me. 

"Nothing," I quickly said. Tyler looked me up and down and I too looked at what I was wearing, an oversized black shirt that went to my bare knees. I don't even remember puting them on or even walking here and staying over. 

"Don't get jelous brother," Dallas smiled at Tyler before walking past me. When he walked past me he gave me one of his intense stare and I knew what it meant. I didn't know how I knew, but I just did. Don't say a word, I told myself over and over again until I heard Dallas close the door, leaving me alone with Tyler. 

Tyler grabbed my elbow gently and pulled me into his room. It looked exactly like the other room had, except a little messier with clothes scattered here and there. He shut the door before facing me, his hands at the back of his neck. 

"What are you doing here?" He finally said. 

"I was walking and it got late," it was hard trying to lie to Tyler. I didn't want to tell him I saw him wolf out and that he could have killed me if I was a normal person. 

"So you just shag up with my brother?" 

"No!" I said quickly. "It's not like that, it's complicated." 

"Look Elsa, I wouldn't mind if you were with someone...but Dallas? I thought I told you to stay away from him." 

Great, Dallas tells me to stay away from Tyler and Tyler tells me to stay away from Dallas. How about me? 

"He isn't a good guy, he plays people Elsa," Tyler went on. "If you knew him like I did, you would know what a real pig he is." 

"Don't say that," I said defensively. How could Tyler say that about the person who did everything they could to protect him. "Look Tyler, nothing is going on between Dallas and I." 

But that didn't seem to stop him from not being tense, he actually seemed more tense than ever. This wasn't the same full of life Tyler he was normally. 

"I'm sorry," he said looking down at the floor. "I don't..." He shook his head as he scratched at his forehead and that's when the memories came back. Watching as Tyler scratched at his own flesh to release the wolf inside of him. I knew it only happened during the full moon, but that meant it would happen again tonight. Tyler would have to go through all of that again tonight and tomorrow night. 

I stepped forward and hugged Tyler and felt as he hugged me back. 

"It's going to be okay," I whispered to him. "Everything's going to be okay." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you remember what happened?" I asked him as he took off his shirt. I quickly looked away just in time as he put on a black shirt with some sort of logo on it. 

"I remember fragments," he said. "A little here and there. I remember seeing you, holding my hands back as I ripped my own skin, and then I blacked out." 

"So that's all you remember?" I asked him and he nodded. I smiled mostly to myself. I was glad he didn't remember attacking me. 

"Ready for school?" He asked with that adorable smile of his. I grabbed my bag and followed him down the stairs. We passed Dallas, who was in the kitchen looking into the fridge. He looked up at us, Tyler just went on walking without looking, but not me. I stopped and smiled at him before walking out.