Chapter Seventeen

Helllloooo :) Hope you guys are enjoying it so far, vote and comment :)) xx

I was on a stool watching as Tyler cooked lunch for us. From the smell of the cooking so far, he was a good chef. 

"What are we going to do about Linderman?" Tyler asked as he placed the potatoes in the oven. 

"I don't know," I said softly. What I really wanted to say was kill him, but I knew I couldn't. He was too strong, he had gained too much folowers already and there were only about 3 of us, 4 if Nathanel agreed to help. 

"Well, full moons over so I can't wolf out," he said. "The one time I need the wolf and he's gone. Lindermans right you know, that werewolves are only powerful during the full moon. I mean after that we're back to our weak selves." 

"That's not true," I said. "The wolf is in you all the time, YOU just have to learn to control it." 

"Lets just hope that I control it before Linderman gets his strength back." 

"You did tear him to shreads, I think he needs a lot of time to heal," I giggled and Tyler laughed. 

"I did, didn't I?" he laughed. 

We both looked back as the front door opened and closed and Dallas walked passed. He looked our way for a brief moment, before continuing up the stairs. 

"Go," Tyler smiled, "Lunch isn't ready anyways." 

"Thankyou," I got up from the stool and headed up stairs where Dallas was. His room door was open and I went in to see him take off his jacket and was now only wearing a black v-neck shirt. Any wounds he might have had last night was all gone now, which was good. He was fine too. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. He sounded tired. 

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out. Honestly, I didn't know what to say, so instead I walked up to him carefully, slowly until we were close enough to reach other. 

It was hard looking at him, looking at his beautiful blue eyes and thinking back to last night. He avoided my eyes as he pushed my hair back and touched at where the bandage was. I knew he wasn't that type of man to say sorry, but I also knew that he was genuinly sorry. I could see it in his eyes, in the way he gently touched my neck. 

"I know what you are," I whispered. "I'm not afraid." 

"You should be," he said as he moved his hand away from me. He was about to turn to the joined bathroom, when I held his wrist to stop him. 

"You're a Hybrid, so what?" I said in a much firmer voice. "You're an angel and a vampire, but none of that matters. You have to stop looking at yourself as this ugly and unpure thing when really you're the most precious and pure thing I have ever seen." 

He shook his head, "Why do you keep talking? Why do you keep trying to save me? I don't need to be saved blondie." 

"Because I know if I let you go, if I let you walk away, you won't come after me," at that I could hear my own voice start to break. Dallas didn't say anything, didn't even look at me so I walked out. I had to walk out to hide that fact that I was going to cry again. 

"Elsa, Elsa where are you going?" Tyler called out as I ran passed him and hopped into the Ute and drove off. 

I drove all the way to the diner where they sold the best milkshakes in town. I sat at the back booth and ordered coffee. I wasn't hungry anymore, just sick. The diner was quite packed with school students and a couple of older folks. It was probably because school had handed not long ago. School, the thought of school made me sick. It's feels like a while since I was at school, in class and being a regular girl.