"Guys....I'm seeing shit right" I said dropping my plate of food on the floor.

"Noooo the food" Camila yelled.

"Fuck the food, that's Rihanna" me, Dinah, and Mani yelled.

"Oh lord" Ally said coving her eyes. Right after she did that we started to squeal and Dinah jumped into my arms while I was jumping up and down with Mani on my back.

"Hey babe" Bey said walking over to Rihanna kissing her.

"No. Fucking. Way" I said jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"Hey, you must be Skittles" Rihanna said opening her arms for me to hug her. I dropped Mani and Dinah and went straight to Ri giving her a tight hug melting in her arms.

"I'm in heaven" I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Why weren't you that excited to see me" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"Because we fucked and now I'm having a mini me" I said.

"That's your fault" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"How" I yelled.

"For being so sexy" she said smirking.

"Don't get beat" Dinah said glaring at Bey.

"I like you" Rihanna said to Dinah.

"Cool, now control yo girl cause she really bout to catch a poly beat down" Dinah said.

"Alright babe she gets it" I said chuckling and pulling her into my arms.

"Just making sure" she said kissing my lips.

"Fucking goals" Ally said walking down stairs.

"There she is, our ball of sunshine" Lauren said.

"Eat a dick" Ally said smiling innocently.

"Nah but she can eat this pussy" Normani said.

"My dawg" I yelled high fiving her.

"Don't-" Dinah started but I cut her off with a growl.

"Someone's here" I said letting her go and pushing her behind me. Camila, Lauren, Snickers, Starburst, Rihanna, and Raquel did the same protecting their girls.

"Show yo self" Rihanna yelled.

"What's good shawty" Jay said appearing in front of us.

"Oh hell nah I owe you bout 5 ass whooping for fucking wit my baby mama and our 2 little angles" I growled.

"Oh for real" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, baby blue got bruises and shit that won't go away same for Bey and lil Jayden" I said shifting into wolf form.

"Ah shit" Bey said grabbing me by my neck and hugging me tight. "Don't do it boo"

Man fuck him, he ain't shit! What nigga put his hands on a female and little kids?!

"She's right babe, leave her be" Rihanna said pulling Bey off and shifting into her hybrid form. How? I'm the last hybrid! My mother is dead...no fucking way.

"Uh....ain't you the last hybrid other than Klaus and Hayley" Camila said wide eyed making me nod my head.

"So how the fuck" Dinah asked.

"Enough talk" Jay said tackling Liz and biting her neck doing the same to Mani but before he could bite her she moved to the left and stabbed him in the rib cage with the blade Bonnie gave her. When mani stabbed him he disappeared hella quick.