Zebra - Drinks

Thank you mangle_darlingxcx for requesting this story. BTW: Don't hate me when you read the shippings and irony in here. I was on, yet again, another role.

"Seriously Zebra, you need to calm down. You're starting to act like Toriko."

"Don't care." 

"Pshhh." The Four Heavenly Kings, Komatsu, and I are at a new bar in town. Toriko said its his treat, but...this is going too far. The reason I say that is because he and my boyfriend Zebra, are having a drinking contest. Even though the cups [or "Steins" if you want get fancy with the names] are small to them, they're really expensive and huge to the rest of us. "Hey Matsu. How long have we been here?"

Komatsu looks down at his watch with bags under his eyes. "About 3, 4 hours."

"Seriously? Ugh...I just wanna go home and go to sleep."

"Yeah. (yawn) me...too..." Komatsu suddenly slumped over, and his head fell onto my arm.

"Um, Komatsu?" And that's when I figured..he fell asleep. "Aww, cute." I started to tap his head to try and wake him up. But...he was out cold. Couldn't blame him, it was like... 1 in the morning.

Then Sunny come up next to us. "Matsu, fell asleep?"

"Yep. Guess he was really tired."

"Yeah well (yawn), I'm tired too. I'll take him off your hands." Sunny then grabbed Komatsu, bridle style. "I guess we'll see you later (Y/N). Night."

"Night." I watched as Sunny walked out the door with Komatsu, with fabulous hair [yes I said fabulous] swaying in the back. "I wonder how far they've gotten." Referring to Zebra and Toriko. I looked over to their side of the counter to find out. I was unable to see. Why? Because glasses upon glasses where blocking my view. Yet they were translucent, all I could make out were wobbly figures. But who I could see, who wasn't behind the mound of glasses was Coco. He looked lonely, so i went over there to sit with him.

"You look you havin' fun Coco." I said as I sat down.

"Haha. And you look thrilled to be here." 

"Yeah, actually. Wasting 3 and a half hours here was great. We should do this more often."

It was silent for about 2 seconds, then we both started laughing. 

I face palmed myself. "That was so terrible."

"Eh, a little bit. So...I saw Sunny left already."

"Yep, he grabbed Komatsu and left."

"I wish to leave as well. But..." He gestured to the two drinkers. "...Toriko's still drinking."

"You know, you could leave without Toriko."

I saw a faint blush come to Coco's cheeks "Yes... well... I believe that'd be rude." 

"Mhmm. Sure. Oh great." 

Just as I started, Zebra came wobbling over with pink cheeks, and sat himself next to me. "What chya (hic) talkin bout." He asks while jugging down another glass. 

"Just how you and Toriko need to stop." I cut in.

"Stap? Stap wha babe?" He started leaning against me. 

"Zebra, get up. You're uncomfortable!"

"Aww, that's mean." 

"Ugh!" I took a glance over at Coco just then. "Hey Coco, heads up."

Right after I said that Toriko, came up and hugged him from behind. "T-Toriko! C-can you let go of me please?"

"Naahhh. (hic) I wanna hug you." 

Coco's cheeks were a little bit redder than a few minutes ago, and that was not from the drinks. Then, Toriko picked Coco up, bridle style. "Toriko! Put me down!"

"Hehe, you're cute when you're fussy." Toriko says with that smile. The next thing that happened didn't surprise me [but it will surprise you, perhaps]. Toriko make Coco leaned into him and give him a rather deep kiss, on the lips. 

I would help but, [that's none of my business (sips tea)] I already got a drunkard on my hands. Coco will just have to survive this one, though, I'm sure he deals with this often. 

"Come on Zebra, time to go home." 

"Don' wanna."

"Well, you gotta. Heyup." I managed to get of the chair and have Zebra lean on me. (yes I have gourmet cells too) Let's go slo poke."

"I ain't slow."

"(sigh)...I surprised your grammar is still understandable."

"I'm full of surprises." Zebra leaned down to me neck, and kissed it. 

"Zebra! Don't do that!"

"You're too loud." 

"I wouldn't need to be if you hadn't...!"

"Shut up. You're too damn loud. I'll do you lips next."

"(breathes in) Boi." At that moment I dropped him on the ground. 

"Ow! Was that necessary?!"

"Shut up, you're too damn loud."