A Lollipop?

Okay let me just say, sorry if these stories are...how you say...too much. Anyway ENJOY!

"A strawberry lollipop?" Uh oh, This is Toriko, isn't it? I turned to see Toriko who was staring straight back at me. That grin of his made me blush.

"Ah man! I wanted to get Toriko!" yells the complaining Rin. "Do over, do over!"

"Sorry Rin, but rules are rules." Toriko gets comes toward me and picks me up to throw me over his shoulder.

"H-H-HEY TORIKO! PUT ME DOWN!" As I'm being taken into the closet, I hear "good luck", "she's a gonner", and some "oh no's. Finally the door is shut and I'm put down in the dark room.

"Seven minutes start now!" I'm pretty sure Coco yelled.

I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do. It's creepy dark in here, and I can barley see Toriko. I move my hands around in hopes to find the wall. My hands felt something, but it wasn't the wall, it was more warm.

"Haha (Y/N). You're touching my chest."

"Ah!" I retracted my hand as fast as lightning. "I-I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- uh, um..."

The next thing I knew, Toriko took both my hands then put them on his chest. He then wrapped one arm around my waist. "T-Toriko?" I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine. Is he, KISSING ME!? I was shocked, but then melted in the kiss. I have had a crush on him for a while. So why not?

Soon enough we separated our lips. I could hear his voice right at my ear. "Am I crazy saying that I love you."

"Um, no. You're not crazy. Cuz...I love you too."

"Really?"

"Yep, really."

"That's good to hear." he kissed me again but with more passion. And I kissed back just as much. He put his other arm around my waist, and I ran my hands through his hair. I felt his tongue go across my bottom lip, but then the door swung open and I was blinded with a flash.

"Oooooohhh! Toriko got a girlfriend." I saw Sunny wave around a camera.

"Sunny did you just take a picture?! Get rid of it!" Toriko started chasing Sunny around the room. We all started laughing at the sight. I took out the lollipop from the beginning, took off the wrapper, and put it in my mouth.