A Moon Charm?

"A moon charm?" I wonder who has something as pretty as this with them. Then from the corner of my eye I see Takimaru stand up.

"I-uh, I guess you p-picked me (Y/N)." I smiled and walked over to the Gourmet Knight. He's too cute I can barely stand it! I've had a crush on him ever since the day I met him. Faster than I noticed, I was blushing a bit. And I could've sworn he was too.

"H-hi Taki." I put the charm back on his head.

"Hey (Y/N). A-and thanks."

"No problem." Come on (Y/N)- get your act together! Stop blushing!

Suddenly we are both pushed into the closet by Toriko and... Aimaru?

"A-Aimaru! Why are you pushing me?!" Taki asks.

"Because you need to go ahead and get it over with and tell her." Ai gave one more shove and Takimaru stumbled in the closet.

"Wha-what! Aimaru!"

Toriko stopped pushing me...but then held me bridle style. "Hey Takimaru!"

Taki saw me and Toriko, looking kind of flushed. "CATCH!"

"Wait WHAT!" But it was to late. At that moment I was thrown into the closet. Thankfully Takimaru caught me, but...now it looks like I'm pushing him up against the wall.

"Seven Minutes. Time is running Takimaru." Aimaru says before closing the door.

"I never knew Aimaru could be so, pushy." Taking said with a sigh. "Oh hey, (Y/N). W-would you mind, uh, getting off me?"

"Oh yeah, of course." I immediately got off of him.

"Thanks." Then I heared him say something under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Uh! Um, i-it was non-nothing!"

"Come on, I know you said something."

"I didn't say anything!"

"Taki!" When wen on like that or a minute or two, until I got him to crack.

"Okay. okay. I said-I thought my heart was gonna burst."

"What?" What does that mean. "I'm not following."

"Its...ugh. Okay, when I'm with you, my heart beats faster, and I get n-nervous. I can't think right. I can't even t-talk straight without stuttering. So, what I'm trying to say is...that...I love you."

I stood there shocked. He said it, he really said he loved me.

"It's fine if you don't love me back. I just thought..."

I shut him up before he could finish, with a kiss. I felt him hesitate, but then kiss me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist.

We separated and stared at each other. "Y-you, love me too."

"Of course Taki. ever since..."

"The first day I met you."

"Exactly." We leaned in to kiss again, but the door opened. And Aimaru stood there with a grin on his face.

"Finally, you the guts to tell her."

"Aimaru! Come on now!" Takimaru rushed out the closet to go hide, but Toriko grabbed him and gave him a noogie.

"Way to go Taki! I knew you had it in ya!" I just stood there, unable to do anything while Toriko continues with "congratulating" Takimaru.