Coco-Job

Wow, I haven't been updating in a while cause of an internship at a camp. BUT ITS OVER NOW!!!!! So many updates and requests will be fulfilled. So once again THNX for the reads, likes, and requests guys! This is a request from otakufreego. Enjoy!

"How did you get fired?"

"That's what I want to know!" I pace around Coco's place because 1- I really needed to rant about this, and Coco is a good listener. And 2-He is my crush. Well the second reason isn't as epic as the first one, buy I seriously do like... or rather love him.

Anyway, the situation is that I got fired from my job today at the market. "All I did, was not stack a piece of fruit! Then my boss fired me. Do you realize how stupid that sounds?!" I threw myself on the couch that Coco was sitting on. I knew that was a bad idea. I hid my face in the cushions to hide my blushing and continued my rant. "It's so unfair! Now, I don't have a stinken job!"

"Um,  you know... " I felt Coco pat my back. "...I could, uh, use an assistant during my fortune telling. I-I mean if you're interested."

I took my head out of the cushions and looked at Coco. "You mean it?" He nodded in response. I shot up from my seat and started jumping up and down. "Yay!!!" Then,  without knowing what I was doing, I threw myself on Coco's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you Coco!"

Then it hit me. I actually said that. Out loud. My face started to blush. I turned to look at Coco's probably surprised, flushed, or even confused face. But what I saw was a...SMILE!? Why?! I began to get off Coco but he prevented me. He put his hand on my waist and the other on my back. "I love you too (Y/N)." Then he pulled me towards him and smashed his lips to mine.

"Mmmph" This, wait, what! The gentleman Coco is being forceful? Not that I mind though. It's just surprising.

We separated just a few seconds later. (sigh) Disappointing but, you know. "O-oops, s-sorry (Y/N).", he stutters. "I didn't mean to be rough. It's just...the feeling, of having you to myself was too great."

Blushing, blushing, blushing! "I kinda like you having me."

"Careful what you say."

"Or what'll happen?"

"This." Suddenly he pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me. He moved his hand towards my...

I'll let you figure the rest. Wink wink, nudge nudge. And let me just say I had to re-do this twice because my computer deleted like-half of this for some reason. UGHHHHHH! But...I did it!