Midora- Delicious

This was a request from @ChefGoddessFroese! I finally fulfilled it, WOOHOO!

I am one of few women chefs of the Biskyokukai. Unfortunatley I am the only one with no gourmet cells. I always have glares shooting at me where ever I go- the halls, kitchen, you name it. I've become accustomed to my surroundings, but it's hard being the weakling, odd one out; it's just hard being me. I barely talk to anyone. The only ones I can ever talk to for fun are Tommyrod and Grinpatch. Or at least I'm not an nuisance to them.

Right now, I'm the only one in the kitchen. I like to make desserts of my own creation to eat. Because I know nobody else would even try them.

"Oooooohh (Y/N)!" Grinpatch comes into the kitchen with his usual loud voice. "What'cha makin? Smells goooooooood."

"Oh it's nothing Grin." I try to hide my dish behind me.

"Don't smell like nothin. Tell me, pleeeez!"

"I promise it's nothing." As Grinpatch tried to see behind me, I heard a buzzing noise. I turned around to find a small bug grabbing one of my treats. "H-hey! No don't...!" but it was too late. The bug took it flew away with it to...Tommyrod.

"Nice treats you got here (Y/N). Mind if I try?" before I could even answer that he put the treat in his mouth. All of a sudden  his eyes widened. I prepared for the worst insults known to man. But surprisingly, he says, "Wow! This is actually pretty good."

"Ooooh! I wanna try." Grin reached behind me and grabbed two treats and popped them into his mouth. "Ooooooooooh! Yummy! Why don't you feed the boss this stuff?" He asks as he keeps eating them.

"Because I know that he wouldn't like them. He barely likes me because I'm not even a good chef like you all are." I say as I hang my head.

"Oo, quite the contraire missy. In fact, boss actually likes, maybe even loves...ugh!" Grinpatch didn't get to finish his comment because Tommyrod covered his mouth.

"Uh, Tommy?"

"Nothing's wrong (Y/N). Grinpatch just talks too much ya know?"

Suddenly the we all heard the bell ring [pretend that there is a bell], that means that Midora is hungry. The other chefs began crowding the kitchen preparing his meals.

"Anything in particular today?" Tommyrod asks.

"Boss wants sweets." Cedre answers, "That's all."

Before I got to work as well, Tommyrod and Grinpatch both looked at me and gave me a wink. That wink said it all; I had to make my special desserts for the boss. The question is- will Midora like them?

~TIME SKIP~

After cooking, everyone headed to the main room, where Midora is. Before us was a long table where are dishes go. We all put our dishes down and took the lids off. And as I look around, everyone's dishes look amazing. Mine on the other hand looked like an amateur attempt.

Not long after Midora turned around in his chair, and looked over the dishes. Not even have a second later, the dishes were gone. In a blink of an eye, all the desserts were devoured by Midora. Well...not all of them. I noticed, as I looked at my plate.  I saw three of my treats left. The other chefs gave me looks again; I felt scared out of my mind.

"Dismissed." said the boss. As we all grabbed our plates and started heading out, we heard Midora say one more thing. "Except for you, (Y/N)."

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. Oh no. This is it. I'm dead meat. I almost dropped the plate in my hands.

The room was now silent with the other chefs gone. Until Midora said my name again, "(Y/N)."

"Ah! Y-yes boss!"

"Come, face me." (gulp) I tried to remain calm with the dish in hand as I walk up the steps to Midora's chair. I walked around it and came face to face with him. We remained quite until he broke the silence again, "You will obey me. Do everything I say, correct?"

"Y-yes boss." I tried to say with out cracking.

"Good. Now, come sit." he then unexpectedly patted his lap. I wanted to ask why but that would be a mistake. So, I followed his rules, and sat on his lap [BTW: with your back against the arm rest, and your legs over his.] "Good girl. Now, the treats you made, feed them to me." D-did I hear him right? Am I supposed to...feed him? WHAT!? I started to really, really, really blush.

"I'm still waiting." Midora voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Thought my thoughts were about him in the first place. Next thing I knew I had a treat in hand and moved it towards him. Midora opened his mouth and took a bite of the sweet. He chewed and swallowed, which is weird considering he eats everything at once.

I felt a hand move around my waist, "M-Midora?"

"Ahem, I'm hungry." He gestured toward the treat. I obeyed him a feed him again.

~SHORT TIME SKIP~

We went on like this until the treats were gone. But Midora did not let me go. "I am still hungry."

"Uh, uh...um. I can go and ...m-make more. I-I mean, that is if..."

"No." He interrupted me. Then out of nowhere he repositioned me so that I was straddling him in the chair. "I'd rather have something sweeter." He then grabbed my chin with his other hand, and pulled me into a kiss.

"Mmm, mmmmh!" I couldn't do anything with him holding me like this. I was powerless. Not even waiting he shoved his tongue in my mouth. "Ahhm! Mmmph!"

His tongue, his tongue was in my mouth. I was in such a daze, I didn't know what to do. Before I knew it, I wrapped my arms around his neck. Was I actually enjoying this kiss?

Midora's hand that was on my chin moved to my cheek. He then turned his head to the side; that made his tongue have more room to move. "Mm." Midora began to moan, only a little. I on the other hand couldn't stop my own moans. His tongue; exploring every inch of my mouth was the cause.

We soon enough separated, and a string of saliva was left connected us. I was catching my breath, but Midora just sat there with his usual expressionless look.

"Haha." Midora...laughed? A small smile crept upon his face as he looked at me. "You know, you just as delicious as your cooking."

Okay...I went off on this story. I'm actually pretty proud of my work. If I do say so, I've outdone myself. Hope you liked the story as much as I did!