A Tie?

I can't believe I forgot the adorable little chef. I really feel ashamed. But Imma make this short and sweet. Just like him. SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN time again!

"A tie?" Apparently someone wanted to look formal just on case. I can respect that. "Who's tie is this?", I raise it up and ask.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a hand raise slowly. I turn my gaze to the hand, to see who it belonged to. Komatsu, shy as always, stood up even slower, and walked toward me. "Th-th-that is m-my tie." 

"H-Hey Matsu.  I didn't know you were going to play." I say giving him his tie back.

"Toriko wanted me to."

Suddenly Toriko came up behind us, "And now...I want you to to get in the closet." Then he pushed us until we were inside the small room.

"W-wait a sec...!"

"Seven Minutes!" He slammed the door in my face.

"Geez, that was harsh." I scanned the small room, barely, because of the lack of light. But I did see Komatsu sitting down with his back against the wall. So, I joined him. "So...what chya think about the party? Good? Bad?"

"Um, it's good. Everyone's having fun, the food is delicious, I get to see you, not even Zebra is..."

"Whoa, whoa, wait. Back up a bit. What'd you say?"

"Um, uh, n-n-n-n-nothing! Nothing at all!" He says waving his arms around, and I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Come on. What did you say?"

"I swear nothing!"

"Komatsu!" 

"...okay...I said...I get to see you."

"Hmmmm...explain."

"E-explain?! Well, I uh...like you. I-I-I mean, you know in a friend way! Wait no! Th-that's not what I mean. Um, I mean in a..." 

I shut him up by placing a small kiss to his lips. Immediately he went silent. "Hahaha! I know what you mean Komatsu. And I also heard what you said, I just wanted you to say it again." I said teasingly.

"W-WHAT! Why (Y/N)?"

"Because...", I grabbed his hand, gave it a squeeze, and gave him a smile. "I like you too Matsu."

And that's when the door opened, showing a disappointed Toriko. "Ugh, come on. You two are just sitting there on the floor."

"Is there something wrong with that?" Komatsu and I both got up and exited the closet. "Hey (Y/N)..." He stood up on his toes and gave a small kiss to my cheek. "I love you, is what I wanted to say."

"(chuckle) I love you too, my little chef."