A Hair Brush?

"A Hair Brush?" immediately, I knew who it was.

"I don't want to go in there." Sunny stood up an protested on the spot. "It may be disgusting in there."

"Calm down Sunny." says Coco. "It's just a closet. I'm sure nothing bad is in there."

"And besides..." Toriko grabbed Sunny and threw him in the small closet. "It's only seven minutes!" He then grabbed me.

"Ah! Toriko put me down, don't throw..." but it was too late. I was thrown into the closet as well. But Since Sunny was already in there, I accidentally fell on top of him. The door was slammed behind me. "Ow, did he have to throw me?"

"Well, one good thing came out of it." said Sunny.

"What would that be?"

"You're on top of me." HE WAS RIGHT! What's worse about that is that, that...I'M STRADDELING HIM!

"O-o-oh! I-I'm so sorry!" I tried to get off him, but he pulled me back down. "S-Sunny? What are..."

"I'm in love with you (Y/N)."

That was so sudden, I thought my heart was going to burst! I'm glad it's dark in here, cuz he would see my blushing face.

"You really mean it?"

Sunny sat up so we could be upright, but I was sitting on his lap. "I wouldn't have said that if I didn't mean it. You're the most beaut'ful person I've ever met. N' that's comin from me."

Am I really dreaming right now? Seriously, he doesn't say that to just any person. Suddenly my face was pulled to his, and our lips were like an inch apart.

"So? Do you except my love for you?"

I do, but I know he wants a different response. I closed my eyes and closed the space between us, so our lips could meet. I felt him smile into the kiss, and put his hands on my back. He flinched as I ran my hands through his hair. Then he ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I accepted. He explored every inch of my mouth, and I began to get dizzy.

"Dang Sunny!" We both separated from the kiss and looked to see who's voice that was. And there he was, Toriko at the wide opened door with wide eyes.

"Toriko?! How long was that door open?!" Sunny yelled.

"For like a minute or so."

Sunny takes a deep breath and looks to me. "I'm glad you return the feelings (Y/N). And I'm sorry to ask; but can we finish this later?"

"S-sure." I said with a flustered face.

"Thank you." Sunny then stood up and walked out the door. I did too after him, and the next thing I knew...

CRASH! BOOM! SLAM! [The sound words I'm using though, unbelievable] Toriko was being thrown all across the room by Sunny's touches. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR WATCHING YOU GLUTTON!"

I didn't do anything but stand there and watch. Cuz who want's to get in the middle of that fight? Not me.