Teppei-Plot Twist

This one does seem kinda short, but me likey. And I hope you do too. Thank you SinioraChan for requesting!

"Take his case, he said. It'll be fun and easy, he said. YEAH RIGHT!!!" I duck again as another one of Heavenly King Toriko's forks is thrown at me.

"Hey, give Teppei his stuff back you thief!" Right now three of the Heavenly kings and my target Teppei are chasing after me. And yes, I'm a thief. I was told to take Teppei's...I don't know, seed holder.

"HAIR NET!" Then suddenly a giant sized net appeared in front of me. But I slid under it, just in time too. "SPATULA!" Was heard next. And next thing I knew, I was thrown hard against a tree.

"Guugh!" I fell to the ground and almost dropped the seeds. I tucked them away in my bag across my waist.
"Stop right there!"

"Ugh, great." I looked around and saw that I was surrounded.

"Give us back the seeds." The one named Coco said.

"Or what?" I got in a fighting stance, "You gonna kill me?"

"No, just stop you!" The guy named Sunny made the first moved, and charged at me. Being fast, I instantly avoided him. But then I felt my hands get pulled behind me.

"To be honest I don't like fighting women." Coco, holding my wists, pushed me to the ground.

"Wish I could say the same with boys!" I used my feet to trip him and get out of the hold. Then I got up, and flipped him, sending him crashing into Sunny.

"FLYING FORK!" And yet again, another fork is thrown at me, but this time at a faster speed. I was able to dodge it in the nick of time though. But unfortunately, "FLYING KNIFE!" That one was a little too fast for me. I tried to dodge but it grazed my arm in the end.

"Ugh, that's it!" This time I charged at Toriko. He threw a punch, but I ducked and elbowed him in the side. "Impact Knocking!" Now he's frozen where he stood.

"Interesting. You use knocking as I do." I turned around, and there he was, the Saiseya Teppei. A little too close might I add.

"Yeah. So?"

"Who taught you?"

"Who taught you? Greenie."

"I asked you first, beautiful." D-did he just...call me... beautiful? Without noticing, I started to blush. "Aw, you look cute when you blush."

"S-shut up!" I ran up, and tried to punch him in the face, but he caught it.

"Who do you work for?"

"I ain't tellin!" I threw more punches, but he either dodged or caught them.

"Tell me. Please?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Cuz, it's none of your business!"

We went back and forth like that for a while until... "Ah!" He tripped me and I fell to the floor on my back, and he was holding my hands above my head. "L-l-let me go! Get off...mmph!" Teppei suddenly sealed my lips with his own.

Is. He. KISSING ME?! My strength started to leave me, and I couldn't get out of his hold. Then, I felt his tongue force it's way into my mouth. "Mmmh!" I honestly didn't know what to do. I couldn't think. I couldn't do, anything.

Eventually he separated his mouth from mine, and we both were breathing heavy. I turned my head to the side to avoid his gaze. "So...", he started. "Can you tell me who's your master now?"

I hesitated but gave up anyway. "The guy's name is Yosaku."

"Yosaku?! You mean Bloodstained Yosaku?!"

"Uh, yeah." As soon as I said that, he let go of me and got up.

"Ugh, I can't believe him. Did he do this on purpose?"

"What do ya mean?"

"He's my master."

"He's what?! I can't believe that guy!"

"To be honest, he puts me in all kinds of situations. I'm pretty used to it by now." He reached his hand out for me to take it. Which I did, and he helped me off the floor.

"Here." I took out the seed container and gave it back to him.

"Thank you." And he put it back in his pocket. "Even though we both have the same master, I've never seen you around. What's your name?"

"(Y/N). My name's (Y/N)."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl. I don't think I've ever seen someone as beautiful as..."

"Okay you can stop now! Man you talk to much."