Sunny-Dance

Wow, over 3 K reads? COOL THNX GUYS! This is a request from otakufreego02! And yet again...sorry about this...Party Time! Enjoy!

I walk around my house, talking; well, arguing to Rin on my phone. "I'm not going."

"(Y/N), why won't you go?!"

"Cuz I don't wanna."

"But everyone is going to be there."

"I don't care."

"Sunny cares."

"S-SHUT UP!" The situation is, she invited me to a formal party at the Gourmet Research Facility tomorrow. (Why? I don't know.) I don't want to go because I'm no good at parties. Ron is my best friend, but I'm honestly shy around just about everybody else, especially Sunny. Rin's big brother, a Heavenly King, and...the guy who I have the biggest crush on. Why? Because he's fabulous. "A-anyway I'm not going."

"Please (Y/N)! I already told everyone you'd be there."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because every party has to has cute girls, and you're the cutest."

"W-what...how do you...why even...ughhhh." I face palm my self.

"Haha, now you have to go."

"I can't...I don't even have a dress. Or anything formal for that matter."

"No problem." At that moment I heard my door bell ring.

"What the?" I walk towards the door and open. I was amazed, but also confused why and how Rin was standing there. "How did you..."

"No time to explain. Come we are going to find you a dress."

"What a minute!" But too late. I was being dragged out side the door against my own will. As that was being done, out the corner of my eye I see Melk the second following us. "M-Melk? What are you doing here?"

"Rin dragged me out the door too. I decided to just go with it because...well...she's Rin. Once her mind is made up, she won't change it."

"Yep, I know that much."

~Party Time Skip and to Sunny's POV~

"Oh, where are they?" I feel like I'm going to tie my fingers in knots for waiting so long. "They better be fashionably late, and enter beaut'fully."

"Will you calm down Sunny." Toriko next to me pats my back. "The party just started and you're already worked up. I know you're excited to see (Y/N) in a sexy dress, but you gotta wait for it."

"TORIKO!" I glare at him for mentioning that. "If you say that to her I will personally rip you in half!"

"Woah, your not Zebra. So chill out." He backs away slowly, and leaves me be.

I start to pace around wondering when they'll get here. In my own thoughts I didn't notice Coco infant of me. "Um, Sunny? There's no need to be nervous. I'm sure she feels the same."

"H-how can you be sure?"

"It's just a hunch." At that moment two things happened. One-Coco turned me around to face the doors. Two-the doors swung open.

[BTW reader-the dress names that will me said here are real. You can look em' up to figure out what they look like if you need to. And also you can this is designs on the dresses too. Okay I'm done.] First Rin came through with a long scarlet fishtail dress with . She moved out the way to reveal, Melk. She came through with a violet and indigo sheath dress. When she moved to the side my breath was caught in my throat. Cuz there stood (Y/N) with an aqua blue teacup length dress. (This dress may not be as striking at the other to but in Sunny's eyes, it's...)

"Cute." I said under my breath. Never in my life have I ever thought anyone could be so... CUTE!

"Hey Sunny You got a little blush right...everywhere." Toriko waved his hand in my face. It was getting annoying, so I slapped his hand away. "Ow."

"That did not hurt."

"Yes it did."

"Ahem." Surprised, I looked down a bit and saw Rin scowling at me, with (Y/N) beside her. She and her quiet cute self.

"What?"

"If you don't mind... " She grabbed Toriko's arm. "...I'm going to take my Toriko and you..." She then shoved (Y/N) at me. "...can take (Y/N)." With that she dragged Toriko away, leaving us together.

"H-hey (Y/N)."

"..."

"You know it is a party. The least you could do is smile." I tilted her head up with my finger. She had a little blush to her cheeks but I knew she was already blushing regardless. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. That was enough to kill me from the cuteness.

Suddenly we heard the song change, to a slow one. I hesitantly asked, "May I have this dance?"

"I, um...y-yeah." Then, without hesitation this time, I pulled her onto the floor.

We were dancing to the beat as the song went on. I wish this moment could have lasted forever. But I knew the song was almost over. So, it's now or never.

I pulled (Y/N)'s face up to mine. "Sunny? What are...", without letting her finish, I sealed her lips with mine. In other words, a kiss.

To my surprise, she didn't try and push me away. In fact, I felt her arms wrap around my neck. I smiled, knowing she loves me back.

Not a bad party. Now I don't have to hear Toriko say I was a wimp anymore.

Okay, somehow I don't feel satisfied with the ending but. Eh, whatever whateves. BYE!!!!