Seven Minutes in Heaven Intro

THNX 4 the 500 reads! I get x-ited over the simplest and weirdest things. Anyway, this is going to take a while to make, but it is gonna be good. So without further adieu, SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!! WOOHOO!!!

For some reason-Mansam was the one throwing a party, not Toriko this time. But the weird thing is, well not really weird, he was asleep before the party even started.

"Typical drunkard."

"I know right?" I spin around to see Rin. With her usual excited self. "Hey, (Y/N)! You excited for the game?"

"I wouldn't say excited, but I am happy about the party...Wait, what game?"

"Oh you'll see!" With that she turns and skips away.

"Uh, okay. Awkward." I should probably question her actions later. I went my way, and enjoyed the party for a few.

Everyone was at the party, and they were enjoying it. Zebra and Toriko didn't get into a fight yet, so that's good. I was currently chatting with Melk the second, until...

"Okay everyone!" Rin. What is she up to? "Tonight we are doing something a bit different. We are playing SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" I heard cheering, and howls from the crowd. Next thing, Rin took out a fairly large hat. "Each man here put an item of his in this hat at the beginning of the party. Now if you all will move to the center of the room and form a large circle!"

Unfortunately, we followed her directions and soon we were in a circle. Rin then walked around the circle. "Lets see who'll go...first." At that moment, the hat was shoved in my face. "(Y/N)!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not want to go first."

"Too late! Choose something." I looked up and saw everyone staring at me, waiting to see who I get.

I knew I had a light blush on my face. I couldn't hide it. "Ugh, fine." I put my hand in the hat, and pulled out...