Coco-Sweet

Requested from mangle_darlingxcx Eh, it's short. But it's kinda cute.

Coco's POV

"(Y/N). Calm down."I duck again as yet another pillow is thrown at me. Thanks goodness it's a pillow.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" (sigh) Another day, another one of her moods. "You think I'm fat!" Again a pillow is thrown, but it hits me in the face this time.

"I never said..."

"And ugly!"

"(Y/N)..."

"You hate me don't you?!" This time, she grabbed her shoe.

"Whoa hold on!" She threw it hard in my direction. I tried to dodge it, but I failed, and it hit me in my...sensitive area.

I slumped to the floor and groaned in pain. The only noise that was heard in the room was my voice, which was strange. I rose from my position, and saw (Y/N) on the couch with her head in her hands.

"(sigh)" I stood up and went to sit next to her. "It's alright (Y/N)." I put my arms around her and gave her a light hug.

"No it's not." She looked up, and I saw tears falling from her face. "I'm sorry. (sniff, sniff) I didn't mean to."

"I know you didn't." I pulled her closer and stoked her head. "So... what are we; 4 months in?"

"Yep. And 5 more to go." She said giving me a smile. "Hey hun..."

"Yes love."

"Can I have some ice-cream...with caramel and nuts?"

"(chuckle) Sure sweet heart. Sure."