Chapter 21

Ella and Ben run around the living room, while I think about Benjamin. It's is his 4th death anniversary. Just 4 years ago, there he was. Holding me, kissing me but he's gone now. Tears spill before I can stop them. Ella stops playing, when she sees me. Ben, seeing her, also stops.

I don't want them to see me like this. But, I can't help but cry. They both walk towards me. Ben touched my cheek. I look at him. Ella held my hand.

"Why are you crying, mommy?" Ella asked. I wipe my tears and smile fakely. "Nothing, baby. It's nothing," I kiss their cheeks and forehead and hug them tightly. "I love you, mommy." They both said. I smile. "I love you more."

They smiled and pulled away. Daya came in the living room. I quickly wipe my cheeks. "Daya, take care of them. I am going out." She smiled and nodded. Ella and Ben frowned. "Where are you going, mommy?" Ben asked.

"I am going out. I'll be back in an hour, okay?" I kiss them. I sniff and walk out of dad's mansion. I wak to my car and get in. I drive off to the cemetary. I first got some fresh lilies and daisies. These were Ben's favourite. I smile and take in the smell.

I reach the graveyard in a half an hour and walk in. I find Ben's gravestone. It was written in bold letters.

Taken from our lives, but never from our hearts.
Benjamin Sullivan.
1989-2013

I sigh and place the flowers. "Hey, Ben." I say. "These past years, I've changed so much. Ella and Ben... they are my life. I hope you are in a better place now. I wish you were here with me." Tears pricked in the corner of my eyes. "I can't do this without you. Anyways," I start to change the subject.

"Amanda is getting married. And, don't worry. Derek is a nice guy. We met for dinner. He was nice. He's perfect for Amanda. And, Louise. Well, she's holding on."

I bite my lip. "I miss you a lot. I love you so so much, Ben. I will always love you."

"Bye," I touch the headstone and tears spill from my eyes. I wipe them and turn around. I walk to my car and climb in. I drive back to my dad's mansion.

***

"You know, dad. At some point, I have to move out from this place. I can't live with you forever. That would be weird." I say. "How it would be weird?! You've been loving with me for 2000 years!" Dad exclaimed. I sigh. We were quarelling about me, moving out.

"I know. But, now, I have children," I say. Dad sighed. "Fine. As long as you're happy, I have no problem. Although, I will miss you here." He said.

I smile and hug him. "I love you, dad," I say quietly. He smiled and hugged back. "I love you too, sweetheart. Oh! I compelled Justin's memories back. So, he remembers you now!" I quickly pull away.

"What?!" I exclaim, happily. Dad nodded. "Apparently, Cara compelled his memories away," he said. I frown. "Why would she do that?"

"Dunno," dad replied. I shrug and walk to my mirror. Dad leaves the room to give me some privacy. I look at myself. I was wearing a white loose tank top and ripped jeans, which revealed my knees.

I walk out of my room and skip down the stairs. I left Ben and Ella at Louise' place. She will babysit them for the evening. Ugh. I'm glad. I needed a break from all the motherly duties.

____________________________________________

Author's note

Hey, guys!! I'm so sorry that the format is this way!! Wattpad is so irritating sometimes! 😂😂
I know it's too short. I'm sorry. I promise the next chapter will be interesting and fun!! 😊😊 so please rate, comment and read!! I love you guys with all my heart!!! 😍😚❤👄💋