You slipped them off of your legs, stepping in front of Newt once more. He grumbled something under his breath and you bit your lip flirtily before sitting on your knees in front of him. You took another look at him, the poor boy, hands tied behind his back. The sight only turned you on more, and you wasted no time in tugging his trousers off. Smirking, you slowly pulled his boxers down his legs.

  Newt hissed as you freed his member, and your eyes were instantly on him. You licked your lower lip, wow, he was huge. All you could think about was the feeling of him inside you, fucking you senseless. You broke out of your day dream, and reached out to take a hold of him.

  A loud groan escaped Newt’s lips as you pumped him slowly, observing the effect it had on him. You pressed your lips against his head, and pulled away. You circled his tip with your thumb, breathing over him.

  “Do something, baby,” Newt whined. You could tell he was done waiting, and you obeyed, wrapping your lips around his head. Newt shuddered at the contact, drawing a sharp breath as you continued moving your head down halfway. Slowly you took him out of your mouth again, licking your lips, before going back down on him. You bobbed your head up and down slowly, sucking and doing your best not to graze him with your teeth.

  “Shiiit,” Newt moaned, and it only fueled you. You sucked him faster, taking in more each time you went down. You could tell Newt was suffering from not being able to touch you, tugging at the restraints you had on him. His head fell back as low moans echoed throughout the room. Never did you think you’d actually be giving him a blowjob, you’ve only ever dreamed of it. But having him here, unraveling with the slightest touch from you, was hotter than anything you’d ever imagined. The mere thought of him moaning for you had you dripping.

  You brought your hand up to his shaft, pumping whatever you couldn’t fit into your mouth. Newt grunted loudly at your action, and you bobbed your head faster. You felt Newt start to buck his hips up slightly. You traced over his abs with your free hand, moving down to keep his hips in place. You sucked even harder.

  Newt was close, you could tell from the look on his face. The way his abs tightened with every bob of your head, and how his moans increased in volume. You pumped your hand faster, and did as best as you could to move your mouth at the same pace.

  Newt was like putty in your hands. He writhed beneath you. “Y/N,” he moaned loudly. God, was it hot to hear him moan your name. You inhaled and went down farther than you had before, taking almost all of him in, sucking hard, and that’s what did it. You felt his release hitting the back of your throat. You swallowed as he let out load after load, slowing your pumps as he descended from his high. You smirked and wiped the corner of your mouth, standing up, proud of what you had just done to him. You gave Newt a few seconds to gather his senses before carefully leaning over and undoing the ropes.

  Less than a second after they were off Newt had you caught in his embrace. He lifted you up swiftly, gripping your thighs and shoving his tongue in your mouth. You moaned into the rough kiss as Newt laid you down on the kitchen table.

  “You thought you would get away with that, Y/N? Not a chance, love,” Newt voiced huskily. He bent down and tore your panties off, kissing you there before getting back up. You felt him press himself against you, his tip toying with your entrance. You threw your head back in anticipation, wanting nothing more than for him to fill you up again and again.

  Without warning he shoved into you fully, both of you letting out a loud groan. He clutched your hips tightly as he drew himself out of you slowly. Without warning he rammed into you, fast and hard. The grip he had on your hips left you feeling weightless, and all you could do was cry out in pleasure each time Newt buried his cock into you. You twisted in gratifying pleasure, grasping the edge of the table to keep yourself from flying off the table. Newt slammed into you with unbelievable force, his eyes clouded with a dark lust.

  The table scratched at your back with every powerful thrust, but you really didn’t mind as you were too focused on the sheer ecstasy of Newt’s pounding. He drove into you relentlessly and you arched your back, giving him access to even deeper parts of you. Your hands shot up from the table and seized his arms, digging your nails into his biceps. Newt groaned as your nails dug deeper into his skin, slamming into you harder and deeper.

  “Fuck,” Newt voiced roughly. He brought one of his hands to your clit, rubbing it in tight circles. You could feel the pleasure coiling, building up within you with every hard thrust of Newt’s hips. You were on cloud nine, and you cried out his name over and over as you came closer to to the edge.

  Newt leaned down, kissing your neck, leaving as many dark marks as he possibly could as he continued ramming into you. Everything he did was driving your senses wild.Impossibly Newt drove into you faster and, god, it felt like heaven. He pressed onto your clit harder, and you let all the whines and moans roll off your tongue. You were so close to the edge, so close. You just needed that final push.

  “Cum, Y/N,” Newt whispered in your ear and that was all it took. Your orgasm exploded, sending massive amounts of overwhelming bliss throughout your body, unleashing a gush of your liquids. The pleasure flowing through your body was immense, a euphoric white nothingness.

  Newt groaned as your orgasm washed over your body, going after his own release. He tensed and shook violently, exploding in you with one last thrust of his hips. You felt his cum squirting into you, flowing uncontrollably.

  The two of you were breathing heavily as Newt leaned down to kiss you again, this time with a gentle passion. He carefully sat you up, soothing your breaths and settling your hair again. He pulled out of you, and oddly enough it felt a little weird, an empty feeling.

  “Newt,” you whispered, still breathless. He only let out a soft chuckle, kissing you one more time before handing you back your clothes.

Credit - cravingnewt