Special 50 Chapter The class in Wonderland (Adrienette)

Start from the beginning

Marinette smile before pushing herself of her chair and began climbing the the tree she had climbed earlier. They all looked at her in confusion before Adrien follow her up sweeping her in his arms and carry her to the top, discovering a breathtaking view of Wonderland.

"Whoa that's a purrfect view M'lady" Adrien said keeping his arm firmly around Marinette waist. "I had been hoping you weren't going to say any puns Kitty" Marinette groaned face-palming. "I know you can't get enough of my purrrfectly clawsome puns" Adrien said leaning in causing Marinette to flush red. "Shut up Kitty let's just get going" Marinette said pointing to the White Castle. "I kinda want to stay up here" Adrien groaned. "Come on, bring us down with you new-found flight. I kinda thought Ladybugs were the ones who flys" Marinette giggled.

"Yeah but I'm the Cheshire Cat and last I recollected you couldn't fly" Adrien said winking at her before bringing her down. "Ha ha very funny" Marinette said pulling herself from his grip before commando rolling onto the ground. Getting up and dusted of a dress, she motioned for her classmates to follow her as Adrien stared at her in amazement before a whistle jolted him back" Hurry up Adrien, you can't hang around all day"

He quickly zoomed over next to Marinette landing with at thud. "Some days I love it when you do that M'lady" He whispered carful as so the others didn't hear. She just gave him a grin. "Say's the cat who flirts every day trying to get the bug to like him when she already does" Marinette said flicking his nose as he froze in shock before catching up with a bewildered expression. "Your mean. Dropping that on me" He pouted before looking at her and saying in a serious tone. "Who do you like though. Adrien or Chat"

Marinette glanced at him, noting the change in his voice. "Well Adrien is kind and caring while Chat is outgoing and flirtiest" Marinette said as she continued to walk down the path. "So I'd have to say both. What about me" Marinette said. "Both. I was having trouble choosing between my Princess and M'lady myself" Adrien said going into a daze.

Marinette giggle as she watch Adrien walk/float forward in a dazed stated. She even had to pull his arms to stop him from running into at tree. She could hear Alya and Nino running to catch up with them along with Nathaniel, Rose and Juleka, probably because they had reached the White Castle.

And... Was that Alix. In a white gown?

"This'll be fun" Marinette muttered to her before running over. "Alix" the tomboy turned around to see the others as she looked incredible frustrated.

"Hey Mari. Why can't I get this stupid thing off. And what on earth are Mylene and Ivan wearing" Alix growled lifting the skirt of the dress in disgust. When she looked over at Marinette again, she rolled her eyes as Marinette gushed over the dress. "That dress is so beautiful I so have to make that..." she cut herself off at Alix unamused expressed. "Sorry it's just so cool" Marinette said before straightening up and clearing her throat. "We're apparently in the world of Wonderland. You know Alice and Wonderland"

She nodded following along easily. "Yeah and apparently you Alice and that's why we're all dressed like this"

Marinette nodded and continued. "We think it's an Akuma or something, but we need to find everyone else. If Ivan and Mylene are here too, then we just need to find Chloe, Sabrina, Kim and Max. They'll probably be at the Red Castle"

Alix snorted. "Would make sense Chloe is the Red Queen and the others would probably be those creepy card knight" Marinette laughed, nodding. "Yeah that guy knight is really creepy in the movie especially when hits on Alice" both of them shudder at the thought and burst out laughing.