[11]

His hands snake up into my shirt as his body presses against mine causing a sigh to escape from my lips. He breathes onto my neck and up onto my cheek. I turn my head away with furrowed brows trying not to become blinded by the lust he is bringing on to me. Though my heart is beating fast and my wolf is giddy with excitement, I can't help but feel like Lance feels differently of this. I don't want this if it is just lust and desire. I want him to want me for love and not just the feelings he gets from being with me physically.

As if finally realizing my pensive expression, Lance stops and turns my head to look at him.

"What is it?"

I close my eyes not wanting to look into his eyes. If I do, I would just want to kiss him and go along with this willingly and shamelessly. I want him so badly, my wolf is willing to settle for scraps. I don't want that. No, I don't just want that. I want all of him.

Sparks travel through to my fingertips as his hand press against my cheek. I roll my head back biting back the desire growing inside of me.

"Do you not want this, want me, after all of this time?"

"Do not play with me."

Lance scoffs away a smile before shaking his head. "I never thought I would live to see the day you would say those words to me... "

"You ask for me to give you everything. All of me, and I am willing to give you my heart, but I do not want to if you are only going to break it and crush it beneath your feet as you have already done so many times before."

"How the tables have turned," he laughs with bitterness. He gets from over me for a moment causing me to rise, but he pushes me back into the bed and climbs further on top of me until he is straddling me. My heart drops to my stomach as the same queasy feeling claw its way to the surface. I'm filling with nerves just by the way he is staring at me.

He takes his thumb down my cheek stopping at my chin before giving me a small smile. A smile that makes my heart wrench and twist inside my chest.

"But I would never do that to you," he mumbles under his breath. "Never." He presses my hand to his chest letting me feel the way his heart was thumping out of his chest.

"You have been with others... " I say not wanting to fully believe in his words.

"... I have... " I cut my eyes away from him, but his grip on my chin tightens forcing my eyes back to him. "but I had wished it was you I was with each time, each touch, and kiss as wretched as that sounds... "

My lips part with words not wanting to come out.

"So, in truth... I had been with no one else but you."

"Whose words are laced with such sweet poison now, I wonder?" I hiss but it only causes him to press his hands down against my wrists.

"I have not given my heart to no one else. No one else," he stresses.

"Neither have I," I murmur.

"Then let me kiss you." I look at him with wide eyes. "Do not turn your head away. Let me kiss your lips and taste you fully." He is so close, his breath brushes onto my lips.

He turns his head and kisses my lips lightly waiting for my reaction. I can see him searching my eyes wanting me to say something, anything. Like from the many times before, anxiousness starts to rise from him. He has always been such an anxious thing. Always wanting an answer immediately. So impatient and stubborn, but undeniably honest and sincere.

I cover his lips with my own. Soft and warm lips open up to me in an instance causing me to wrap an around his neck bringing him back down onto me.