Sharing the Pain

Chapter 20

Jolene's P.O.V.

I don't know how long I've been here. All I know is that everyone and a while I will be brought to that room and beaten. They also don't feed me much. Enough to keep me alive, but not enough to let me heal.

I can feel my evil side coming closer to gaining control every time I'm beaten, but I can't let her out. I've spent enough time making seal after seal to keep her locked away, but now every time I'm beaten she manages to break through one. I keep her locked away much longer It takes all my strength to keep her back, but I'm growing weaker. I fear that the next time I'm beaten she might break free.

My strength doesn't only keep her locked up, it's also part of what lets me use my powers. The other thing that let's me use my powers is my will power, but that's fading too. I can barely bring my druggies alive anymore.

I need to do something to contact the outside world. I had to send somebody a message. Mitch. I call Mitch's conscience to me. He would be able to see what's happening to me. I know it's risky, that it could drain my remaining power, and I would fall unconscious for a long time to regain my strength, or somebody gave me power. It was worth it.

I reached out. I searched with my mind to find the oh so familiar feel of him.

I found him! I grabbed hold of his consciousness and pull him to my mind. He would be scared, but he needed to see what was going on.

Mitch's P.O.V. (SUPRISE!😃)

I'm worried. Jolene has been gone for a while. After she left, Notch called us into the meeting room. We had finalized our plans for an attack against her father, Herobrine. I still can't believe that a girl as pure hearted as her has a father as evil as him.

Right now I was in my room with Jerome. It was still weird to see him as a baca, but I was starting to get used to it. We were chatting about random things trying to pass the time when I felt something. It felt familiar.

"Are you okay biggums?" Jerome asked giving me a worried look.

"I-I don't know." I managed to say. I felt like something was grabbing me. My head was killing me, and my legs gave out from beneath me.

Every thing was getting blurry, and was fading in and out of sight. I could hear Jerome yelling at me, and I could see a blurry brown blob above me, but I couldn't understand him. Things were getting dark, and I felt like I was being pulled, but only my mind, nothing else. My vision went black.

I opened my eyes, but I was in some sort of jail cell. I couldn't look around, but I was propped up in the corner, so I could see all of the small, cramped, dark room. My arms moved, and pain erupted through my whole body as I was shifted. I went to cry out in pain, but was beaten to it. The voice! I-It's Jolene's!

Despite the pain my hands were lifted in front of my face. These weren't my hands! These hands were bruised and cut, along with the parts of the arms that I could see. The sight made me sick. My mouth moved, but it was not my voice that came out. "M-Mitch." Jolene stuttered.

That's when it hit me. Jolene had somehow manage to make it so I could see and feel what she was! Why does she sound so weak, and why is she beaten up like that?

Suddenly a blinding light came from one of the walls. A door or something had been opened. 2 zombies walked through the opening, and grabbed Jolene's arms. I could feel pain coming from head to toe as they lifted and dragged her along the ground. Yet tho she was in all this pain, she didn't cry out.

All I could do was watch through her eyes, helplessly, as she was dragged down a long hallway till she was brought into another room. This room looked like some kind of torture room. She was strapped to a table the was propped up on it's side in the middle of the room. She just sagged.

The door opened again, and she didn't lift her head. Suddenly I felt something cool run across her leg. It was fine for a moment, and the I could feel pain, and something warm running down her leg.

That was it. Everything began to fade again, faster than last time. I felt like a rubber band that was stretched, snapping back to where it belonged. Everything was dark, and I could still feel the pain in my leg. I could hear familiar voices murmuring worriedly somewhere. Slowly the pain dissipated, and the murmuring getting louder after every pause between them.

I opened my eyes, gasping for breath. I was back in my room. I looked around to see the worried faces of Jerome, Seto, and Notch. I moved, but pain flew through my body, and everything started to spin. Instead of trying to keep going I laid back down, and slowly closed my eyes.

When I reopened them it was dark out. Jerome was asleep in the same spot he was before. He must be on a chair. Looking the other way I saw a tired looking Seto sitting on a chair on the opposite side of my bed. Notch was nowhere to be seen.

"How long?" I croaked.

"A week." Seto replied bluntly. He yawned I realized that he must be really tired.

"Get some sleep." I murmured. He nodded and leaned back closing his eyes. I could hear his breathing coming in soft calm breaths. He was asleep. I didn't trust myself to go back to sleep, seeing as the last time I closed my eyes there was some sort of time skip. So I lay there awake in my bed.

~-~-~-~-

AN

I finally did something! R u proud of meh? I hope I can get another chapter up soon. Anyways me and my friend have made an account that we're sharing. We recently published a story, and I would appreciate it if you peoples would go check it out. So I think that's it for now, except for that if you still want to be in the story you can enter this stuff into the comments:

Name

Gender

Age

Minecraft username (doesn't have to be real)

Minecraft skin

Power (go wild)

Personality

Clothing style (just in case)

I just copied and pasted that!😆 I'm going to add something this time.

Crush or eventual boyfriend/girlfriend

You can any minecrafting YouTuber. It can be any of them, so yes guys (if there even is any reading this) u can pick one of the female, minecrafting YouTubers that you like. @amv3933 u can add this if u want.

Farewell and PEACE OUT!!!!!!