The Second Escape

Chapter 8

Jolene's P.O.V.

I laughed as Sky sent the text, [Sorry guys, gotta go. Gonna record a horror map. Ooooo! SPOOKY.]

Then I texted back, [Run Sky! And don't 4get 2 do a face cam!]

[I won't!] he replied.

I started texting really creepy texts. Then Sky sent back, [Jason I'm startled! I think she's scarier than the map is gonna be! 😰]

I couldn't take it anymore I burst out laughing, and fell out of the chair I was sitting in.

[Oww...] I texted.

Mitch was the first to text back. [What happened? r u ok?]

[Ya. Iz fine. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. That's all.] I replied. I got a lol from everyone of the guys, except for Sky, since he left to go record.

I sat there texting the guys for a while, and then the lady from the desk said we could go up to our dorm. [Got 2 go! Hanging out with friends tonight!] I sent. Without waiting for a reply, I got up to find my friends.

~~--~~--

2 weeks later.

Sky went missing a couple days ago, and I'm really worried. We all are. All I can hope is that he's okay, because I have a feeling I know who the kidnapper is. Luckily this weekend was extra long since we had a 3 day long teacher's convention. 2 days of school, and 5 days off. I was going home for the break, and the girls were coming with me. Mitch knew, and asked why I wasn't bringing any guys. Thinking about the weekend managed to distract me for a while.

~-~-~-~-

Sky's P.O.V.

I sat up. I was still here. I must have been here for at least a couple days, but I'm not sure.

When I first woke up I couldn't see a thing. I felt around, and found a pair of glasses. I don't know why, but I put them on. I almost screamed when everything went from dark, to darker, to me being able to see. These glasses worked like night vision goggles sometimes.

I knew they also acted as sun glasses, binoculars, and sometimes it felt like they weren't there. What I mean by that is that I didn't feel them, and I couldn't see any trace that they even existed. The only reason I knew that is because I've left this room before. Only once though, and I was surrounded by a lot of squids. The only way I could have escaped was by touching them, and by the time I made it through them more would have jumped on me.

I shuddered at the thought of touching one of them, and then I huffed in anger. I was stuck in a cell by those stupid squids, and I didn't have any budder! I took off my glasses, and rubbed my eyes, anger welling up in me. Oh how I longed to escape.

I jumped when I opened my eyes before putting on my glasses. Why? Well the room was glowing purple, and the source of the light was my chest! I looked down to see my minecraft character's amulet glowing. Wait! My minecraft skin's amulet?! How did I get that?!

My amulet started to rise into the air, and glow brighter. Soon the light was getting unbearable. I quickly put on my glasses, but the light was still too bright. I squeezed my eyes closed tight. I really wish I was in a building made of budder that was really far from here.

As suddenly as it appeared the light faded away. I opened my eyes to find myself in a well light bedroom made of budder. "It-it's so beautiful!" I said to nobody in particular.

"Glad to hear you like it." somebody behind me said. I turned around, and couldn't believe who stood in the doorway.

~-~-~-~-

AN

Ha! cliff hanger! Yay! Can anybody guess who's in the doorway?