Creepers Invade Yogtowers

Chapter 4

Marcus/Notch's P.O.V.

I checked the girls channel for the first time in a few days. There was a new video. I watched it, not expecting it to be much different than the other vlogs that she had put up over the coarse of the summer so far. I was very wrong. A famous YouTuber kidnaped by my brother. He wanted the girl, and I knew that I had to find her before he was able to find a way to get past the defences I had given her.

~-~-~-~-

Jolene's P.O.V.

We stood in an alley near Yogtowers. "Are we all ready?" Sky asked. We all wore creeper sweaters, creeper pants, boots, and gloves. Basically we looked like minecraft creepers, but without the heads. Me and Ty nodded as we zipped the sweaters up in front of our faces, making us look like real minecraft creepers. "Good" Sky laughed, zipping up his sweater.

We walked out of the alley, and people started staring at us. Then they were pulling out their phones, and started to either take pictures or videos of us walking down the street, into the Yogtowers building. I had a feeling people didn't really do this kind of stuff. I mentally shrugged. Oh well.

When we went to the floor that most of the Yogs recorded, and did that kind of stuff on, we walked out of the elevator. Sips was in the hallway, and he just stood there staring at us as we walked over to him. We were 1 door away when Sjin poked his head out of the door to look at Sips. "Are you coming in or what?" He asked. Seeing Sips staring down he looked in our direction. We started running. When we made it over to them, we pulled Sjin out of the room he was in, and tackled-hugged the 2 of them. They tried to squirm away, but we made creeper igniting sounds, and the we made the exploding sound.

Them I saw Sam down the hallway, and I got up and ran towards him, the guys following me. He was walking away from us, so he didn't notice our approach, until of coarse I tackle hugged him as he was reaching for the doorknob. He fell with a squawk of surprise. He started to successfully get up, dragging me up with him, when he noticed the guys approaching. One second I was hanging off of him, and the next, I was being held in place as the guys came and bear hugged him. Then we started our creeper explosion sequence, the hissing and ka-boom sounds.

Kim popped her head out of the door, probably wondering what all the noise was. We dragged her out of the room hugging her, and did the explosion sequence again.

Then we ran into one of the rooms, and found Hannah sitting at a desk. This must be her office. We lunged at her, and hugged her, well I think you know what the drill was by now.

We also did this to everyone else on the floor, except for Simon and Lewis. Sky went after Lewis, and Ty after Simon, while I headed over to where we were going to explode-hug for them.

After a couple minutes, Sky came back dragging Lewis by the arm behind him. Ty and Simon were right behind them, along with a group of the Yogscast who had heard the commotion, and wanted to find out what was going on. I jumped out in front of them, and me and the guys gave them our explosion-hug.

At the end of that we took a step back, and everybody there stared at us. I felt the guys look at me, so I to a step forward, so the guys could see the count down I had started on my hand that I held behind my back. 3,2,1. We all unzipped the hood of our sweaters, except for Ty. We looked at him when he made one of those 'excuse me' kind of coughs to get our attention. We burst out laughing when we saw that his zipper was stuck half down his face. I fell to the floor I was laughing so hard. The Yogscast recognizing who we were smiled at us. The best part abut this whole thing is that I recorded it all! Including Ty's stuck zipper!

~~--~~--

Later that day

I had just uploaded my newest video: 'Creepers Invade Yogtowers'.

I smiled thinking about how people would react to the video. I couldn't wait to read the comments people would leave on the vid, but first they needed to watch it. I'd leave the vid alone for awhile before checking it to see what people thought about it.

~-~-~-~-~

AN

What do u think? I like this chapter because I imagine myself there when Ty's zipper gets stuck. On to read stories, and hopefully update this soon!