Jumping the Wall

Chapter 13

Jolene's P.O.V.

It was the afternoon. Mitch and Jerome wanted some time to talk together, so I had wandered into the forest. Everything was covered in snow. It was actually very beautiful.

I wandered aimlessly through the forest, so I was surprised when I came to one of the entrances to my special place. Shrugging I went in.

Walking in I felt all the turmoil from the new memories disappear. The memories were still there, but they stopped making my head hurt.

I looked around the clearing. There were no animal tracks. Actually, there was no snow in here at all. The place was not touched by the elements outside, even though the top was uncovered. It was so strange.

Bored I pulled out my iPhone. This place had full bars of wifi, which was strange since it was nowhere near the house. Anyways, I was watching YouTube when the video I was watching disappeared, and was replaced by an urgent news report.

Apparently some kids had disappeared from their homes, while their parents were in the house. They interviewed a police officer, and he said this kind of thing had happened before. He explained how the room the kids were in disappeared from was found they same way the computer rooms of the guys that had disappeared were.

After it ended I sat there staring at the screen. I turned off my iPhone, and remembered what Sky said. I stood up, and dusted myself off. I knew he was telling the truth. In one of my memories I ran through a portal that brought me here. I remember changing dimensions by myself without the aid of a portal. I huffed. I needed to see if these memories were accurate.

I focused on changing dimensions. I focused on the castle. I closed my eyes trying to focus harder. I felt myself moving. It felt like I was flying. Suddenly it stopped, and I felt the familiar sensation of the world building itself around me. I opened my eyes, and I was shocked to see the castle in front of me.

I ran inside. Notch was sitting on his throne at the far end of the main hall. "Jolene!" he perked up, "I wasn't aware that it's night where you live."

"It's not." I called from halfway down the hall. I had been running towards him.

When I finally made it to the throne, I leaned over and gave him a hug. When I pulled away he was looking at me strangely. "What's wrong uncle?" I asked. Uncle. It felt right to call him that.

"You-you remember." he murmured. I nodded. He abruptly stood up, and pick me up in a hug. I hugged back. We stayed this way for a while.

When we broke apart I asked, "Have you heard about what happened to some kids?" He shook his head so I continued, "They were taken from their home, by my dad." Notch scowled.

"You should return home." he told me. I nodded and took a step away from him.

I took a deep breath and focused on returning to the place I had come from. I kept my eyes open, so this time I saw everything fade. It was on odd sensation changing between dimensions, or jumping the wall as I remembered it was called. It was strange to watch reality construct itself around me.

~-~-~-~-

Notch's P.O.V.

My brother had gone to far. Taking children from their homes! I quickly jumped the wall, and went to my computer. I bought plane tickets, and went to start packing. This couldn't continue.

~-~-~-~-

AN

Another short but important chapter! They changed my braces today. Arg! Iz in pain! Nuff bout meh. I was thinking of having a contest for this story. Actually that's what I think I'm gonna do, that way you guys can be in here. ok! contest. I need:

Name

Gender

Age

Minecraft username (doesn't have to be real)

Minecraft skin

Power (go wild)

Personality

Clothing style (just in case)

That should be it. Have fun!

(This is now over.)