Fell Vs. Dust

((Author's Note: As you may be able to tell, I am a different author than the original writer. He felt as if all his stories were embarrassing so he literally stopped making them all together. I will continue SOME of his work. Sorry for any inconvenience... I also do not own any music that I present in the top section of the page. However I do not remember the actual names of the song writers, so give them the song credit and if you DO find them, help support their videos. Cheers.))

Fell immediately began throwing several bones and Gaster Blasters all at the same time towards   Dust; whom was already prepared and teleported out of the way, but as the teleportation caught Fell's attention, Dust spawned in several large bones behind him, and he released them when he thought that Fell was too distracted. However, he kept moving about from side-to-side, trying not to lose focus, however as it did save his life, his energy would continue to drain as he put in too many bones and Gaster Blasters in the field. Dust realised he could defeat Fell easily by simply being patient through his attacks.

Fell kept up the attack whilst Dust was laughing on the inside at how pathetic his attacks were compared to his own. Then again, there was a huge LV difference. And one was lazy, while the other one was quite fit, for a SANS of course. Eventually as time went on, Fell got too exhausted and slowly backed away as he began to send in less squads of bones that got slower each time. He would only rarely use his Gaster Blasters for when the Bones proved to be no use. Dust simply laughed silently as he began approaching the heavily exhausted skeleton, whilst dodging the slow attacks easily. After Fell couldn't throw anymore attacks, he began moving at a faster speed from Dust. However, Dudt was planning something else. He quickly raised a huge forest of  extremely large bones in front of him, startling him. Suddenly though, as he was about to finish off the exhausted skeleton, he felt Toriel's door from his AU open, and he quickly teleported there ASAP to see if THEY were back, leaving Fell to catch his breath. Fell quickly retreated back to the portal once he gained the energy to do so.