The Hardest Boss...

((Song isn't mine by the way. But enjoy anyways! Also, please go visit the Uploaders Channel, Katrina 160))

Murder started firing endless amounts of Gaster Blasters and Huge Bones. Classic was doing the same but Murder was easily over throwing him in numbers. Classic knew that his LV 1 moves couldn't beat Murder's LV 19 attacks. Whilst Classic was slowly losing, CHARA and Frisk made a run for the Portal. Classic saw them run towards there and before Murder could fire a Purple Blaster, Classic grabbed his Soul... Or attempted to. When Classic saw his SOUL, it was so DARK and SOULESS that the Soul was 'No longer there.' So Classic just threw a few Bones to distract him. Once Murder was distracted, he TPed to where Frisk and CHARA were and all three of them jumped through the Portal. But when Sans got back, he felt a sudden pain in his spine. It wasn't much but he had a look anyway. He was shocked to see a large bone with the writing 'From: Murder Sans ;)' stuck in his Spine. He collapsed on the ground and blacked out as the other AU's rushed over to him and tried to help him.

Sorry guys but I'm busy right now... I could only JUST type this within TEN Minutes. Uh oh, gotta go and I'll see y'all in the Next Chapter!