Revenge...

Song isn't mine by the way. But enjoy this Chapter! Also only play Song when I say, okay.

As the others were trying to help Classic by using Healing Powers, Mafia and Fell decided to pay Dust a visit. After all, how Powerful could the guy be? So without thinking twice, they both entered the Portal.

*Moments Later*

After they were through, Mafia said he'd explore Snowdin Town whilst Fell can explore AROUND Snowdin Town. Fell sighed and Nodded. Both of them went to look for Dust. But after Mafia had enough of looking around, he started thinking of turning back, when suddenly he saw a Figure in the distance. He knew immediately who it was an grabbed a Thompson (Play Music now) 

Mafia fired 25 Bullets at the figure yet IT Teleported through all of it. Mafia grew angry. Suddenly the figure SPRINTED Faster than Mafia had EVER seen ANYONE go before. Not even CHARA could top this speed... Dust tried to slash him but missed. Suddenly he fired 45 Gaster Blasters at Mafia. He dodged all of them but was now sweating. Suddenly, as he was recovering Energy, Dust grabbed his SOUL. Mafia looked at him in a face that knew this would be his last moments. Suddenly GIANT Bones RISED from beneath him, and he couldn't move. Dust let go of his Soul and Mafia collapsed on the Ground. Suddenly Mafia faded away to dust. And that DUST got on Murder's clothes. But as he faded, Murder heard a Voice shout out. He turned around and he saw Fell standing near what USED to be Grillby's. Murder was the first one to speak "Hey PAL, Do you wanna have a MAD TIME like your FRIEND over here?"

Fell just replied in a calm matter "Welp, I'm gonna have a GREAT TIME" and then as Fell laughed, he also summoned a couple of Gaster Blasters.

Who'll win? Continue Reading and when the Update comes, you'll be able to find out! See y'all in the Next Chapter! And again, I have hardly ANY Time, so I'll try to make the NEXT one pretty long.