The Agency

The lift doors opened up to reveal 6 boys; Natsu and Gajeel where on the ground passed out, laxus feeling a little queasy but held it in for the sake of his pride and the rest where looking at each other and what they are wearing.

"G-get m-me out of this...d-death trap!" Natsu weakly says crawling out of the lift, Gajeel following.

Laxus was the first to get out after the nauseous duo. The rest following after him.

There was a wide corridor that seemed endless; it looked more like a hall then a corridor with how wide and long it is. Doors filled the walls of the corridor, people walking in and out of said doors. Some people where in suits, some where in training gear. Some had high tech looking things on them. Some people where even wearing pyjamas.

Laxus starts walking with the others close behind him. "So this is the Agency; gramps office is over there" Laxus points to a closed door, with the words 'The Head, Giant' written in black on a bronze plate. "We'll see him first then continue with the tour"

Laxus opens the door without knocking. "Yo Gramps, I got the newbies with me" he gruffly says.

The other boys look around the office. The walls where lined with bookshelf's and cabinets. There was no windows and in the middle of the room was a brown desk.

On the desk there was papers upon papers, files upon files and magazines upon magazines plied on and around the desk. Papers had complaints of destruction by the spies, files had missions and information of the teams or a single spy had taken and magazines had models and superstar girls in bikinis on the front.

Behind the desk was a short elderly looking man, the top of his head was bald with white hair on the sides of is head. He also had a moustache and was looking at a magazine that was behind a file but the boys could easily see the perverted look on the elderly looking man.

"LAXUS?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KNOCKING?!" The elderly looking man says throwing the magazine behind him.

"Ya said to knock but I don't care gramps" Laxus says plopping down on a couch that's at the front of the desk.

Gajeel fake coughed. Trying to remind the two they're still here.

"Ah boys we meet again" said what the boys recognise as their principal; Makarov Dreyar.

"Yer the head? Giant? You?" Gajeel points to Makarov 'Giant' Dreyar.

"Yup!-" Makarov changed his expression to a serious one "-Anyway you can't continue the tour today. I have a mission that you five need to do. Also Laxus will be the your sub head." Makarov said giving Laxus a file. "The information is in there, Laxus. Also Mira's group will be joining yours."

Laxus nods his head getting up. "Sure gramps, seeya at home" Laxus turns to see the boys with VERY confused faces.

Laxus sighs. "Gramps my grandad, Mira is another sub-head and you'll meet her group tomorrow just before the mission. NOW GET OUT AND GO HOME!" Laxus shouts.

The boys all stumble to leave, falling on top of each other and trying get out before Laxus kills them. Gray, Natsu and Gajeel having a competition on who would reach the lift first.  Romeo tried to join but Jellal stopped him.

Only Laxus and Makarov where in the office. "You'll think they'll be able to stop 'em gramps?" Laxus says towards Makarov. Both wearing a serious expression.

Makarov sighs "I do sure hope so...I do hope so..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY THIS IS DONE!

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ;-;

I ACTUALLY WAS JUST WRITING WHATEVER! SORRY IF THE END IS RUSHED.....

HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SOO....

Bai~